What's the difference?~Bendy (South Park.)

This was originally something I hated Stan in but GODDAMNIT THAT IS MY BOY I CANNOT DO THAT TO HIM! So I swapped him with Kyle and made it a lot tamer. Although I also heard what the episode was like (season 22) and now I'm going on a depressive run with Stan in shit situations because I NEED THIS AGONY OUT OF MY BODY, OH MY GOD I'M NOT SPOILING BUT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. This had QUITE the makeover.
Warnings: Talk about assault, death and cursing.
Ages: 18 both.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bebe's POV.

"Okay. Can you help me put my hair up then?" I ask.

"Okay then," Kyle says.

I give him the thing and he puts the bun up.

"I'm sorry if I'm going to sound offensive," Kyle says.

I laugh, loudly.

"Go ahead. I don't really care about all that shit," I say.

"Are you sure you wanna wear-?" Kyle asks.

"Wow. Are you shaming me?" I ask.

"More shaming the world around you," Kyle says.

"Dude, I love myself, obviously not like a narcissist but I'm fine with how I look and I don't think your shit really matters," I say.

"It's not my shit. I'm just-," Kyle says.

"You're just?" I ask.

Kyle sighs.

"Nothing," he says.

"I'm really thankful but you do know that I can hit anyone upside the head," I say.

"Yeah, I do... be careful though. I'd much rather not have my best friend charged with assault with a handbag," Kyle says with a slight laugh.

"Really? Handbag?" I ask.

"We're not in Britain and I don't think you have a gun, so, that's the next most deadly thing I could actually think of," Kyle says.

"A handbag? Kyle. Who scarred you with a handbag?" I ask.

"You've heard of soccer moms? Yeah, try basketball moms," Kyle says.

"Haven't heard of them," I say.

"They kill their innocent little victims before they can ran them out," Kyle says.

"Wait. Someone's mom hit you with a handbag?" I ask.

"Yes, repeatedly, about 30 times," Kyle says.

"What the fuck is wrong with that woman? Fucking psycho!" I say.

"Being psycho is a serious thing, Bebe. You shouldn't say that towards someone that clearly is not," Kyle says.

"Yeah yeah," I say.

"So. I never caught who you're going on the date with," Kyle says.

"Oh.... erm... she's pretty awesome," I say.

"She? Awesome!" Kyle says.