Good heart~Kendy (South Park.)

I have zero plan, zero feel for what I'm doing, I'm still writing through a writers block.
Warnings: Cursing and this may or may not be a shout out to the fact high schoolers do nothing but try to show whose the boss and the actions are getting so ridiculous.
Ages: 16.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wendy's POV.

I have never been much for falling for a bad boy. In fact, I like the people who don't feel overly sensitive about the size of a stick in their pants. Sadly, that's straight up most people I end up dating. My first boyfriend was nice and all but he is not the one for me and I'm sort of scared of the idea that nobody out of these people around me being kind.

"Hey Wends."

I look up to see Kenny, offering me a paper. I didn't even realise I was actually crying.

"T-Thanks," I say.

He sits next to me.

"I saw what happened," he states, softly.

So in all basicity, I ended up with a sensitive bitch again and he just decided the best way to show his goddamn dominance is to be fucking terrible to me in front of his friends. And normally I don't cry, at fucking all.

"It's not even fair," I say.

"I know it's not, trust me, gone through a couple just the same way," he says.

"I didn't know you dated guys?" I ask.

"No no, I don't. I'd rather go for girls and have short sweet things with guys. It's not only guys," Kenny says.

"Oh shit. Who needs to be put in their damn place now?" I ask.

"Don't worry about it," he says.

There is a long silence between us before I catch the noise he's making.

"Are you.... singing?" I ask.

"What? Oh yeah, sorry, it's a tradition of mine. I used to sing to Karen when she was crying when she was.... admittedly.... a hell of a lot younger than you but still. It's kinda in my brain now that I should do it. It also calms me down and I've had a shitty day and I thought I should just-y'know, I'm just not gonna talk, I don't know my way with words," he says.

He's always been so quiet that I'm not surprised he doesn't speak well.

"Why did you come here anyway?" I ask.

"Originally? I was looking for you but then I saw what was happening but before I knew what was happening you slapped the dude in the face and yelled at him and left," he says.

"You saw what was happening but knew what was happening later....?" I ask.

"Oh okay. Let me speak pretentious. I was looking to find you but then I saw what was happening with your romantic partner. Before I could process what I was seeing, you already went ahead and fucked him over," he says.

The British accent he puts on is.... kinda making me laugh.

"What were you looking for me for?" I ask.

"I was.... I meant to... y'know it doesn't matter," he says.

"What was it?" I ask.