That's my girl~Kendy (South Park.)

I told y'all this'd happen, I'm in love with this ship! I'm a multishipper, sure, but I have a soft spot for both of these character.
Warnings: Cursing and kinda smutty, also, sorry Hello_Im_Crazy279 for using the song you used (or the title of it) for this shit.
Ages: 19.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wendy's POV.

"Why did I agree to this?" I ask.

We're playing strip poker but rather... because we're childish, strip go fish. Kenny, Kyle, Stan, Bebe, Heidi, Nichole, Token, Lola, Jenny, Red, Butters and I. Quite honestly, this decision might have been the worst in my life.

"Shut up it's not even on you," Kyle says.

He got the least last round.

"Do it," Stan says.

He's drunk, it's clear. Although this is why we went to Finland, 18 years olds can drink.

"Okay," Kyle says.

He takes his shirt off. He has socks on but I guess. About half the people in the game look near fainting. He's good looking but not that good looking.

"Oh shit. Leo, we need to go," Red says.

Leo gets up and they leave. Lola finally wakes up.

"Let's go," Jenny says, smiling.

Heidi and Bebe get up, they're just friends for now. And probably for forever, considering Bebe has Tweek (don't ask me how that happened, I don't know) and Heidi is with Lizzy. They came together though.

"We'll get going too. Have to up early, you know, kids are up by then," Nichole says.

We all wave bye.

~After a few rounds~

"Yes!" Kyle says, putting the last cards on the table.

Oh fuck.

"Well," I mutter.

"You gotta do it!" Kenny says.

I sigh and take my shirt off.

"That's my girl!" Kenny says.

Why am I so damn proud after hearing him say that? Like, damn yes, I'm your girl... what am I even thinking? I'm not 'his girl', we're not even dating. We only came because Nichole and Token wanted to celebrate one year of marriage and Style is getting married soon. And of course I had to room with Kenny.

So what is it with me being proud of being called 'his girl'?

"Wendy, hey, Wendy! Are you getting tired, darlin'?" Kenny asks.

"Oh no, I'm just... thinking," I say.

I get the beer and down it, hoping for no further questions.

"Okay. Here," Stan says.

He puts his first on the table.