Photography~Style (South Park)

I am aware of the drawing about this existing for years now. But I have my own way of expressing and plus, I am into photography, so, I liked the idea.
Warnings: Cursing.
Ages: 17 both.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stan's POV.

"Hi dude!" Kyle says.

I smile at him, waving. He has his camera in a camera bag over his shoulder. I swear, that's the fool proof way to tell the real Kyle from an artificial clone. He is in love with his camera more than anyone I've ever seen him talk to.

"I just-so, I thought that maybe... why is this so awkward? I mean. Can I take a picture of you?" He asks.

"Um... sure?" I ask.

"I mean, when we get in my house. That sun would ruin it," he says.

"Do you take pictures of people often?" I ask.

"I don't know. A bit. But there are a lot of self conscious people that refuse," he says.

"That's cool. Do you have anything particular you like to take photos of? I mean, I've only seen your not-human pictures," I say.

"I don't really show them but fuck it," he says.

He gets his camera out and goes through some.

"There is the first on this one. I've got a couple of drives where there could be some but I don't really know if there are and those photos would look like shit, to be honest with you," Kyle says.

I look at them. First one is Kenny being so Kenny it does not look like he's posing. All of the pictures look really natural, only the fact the background are not places you'd be at makes them look posed. Especially it's funny to see stuff in the snow.

"You're really good," I say.

"Thanks. I tend to do that. I used to take so unnatural looking pictures I cringe at them. I don't pose people around. I just tell them to look like themselves and sometimes suggest something," he says.

He puts it back in his bag (after closing it of course.)

"I didn't see any girls," I say.

"I much prefer taking pictures of men to women. But yeah, I've got some with Nichole, Bebe or Nichole. Red ones. I think," he says.

"That sounds like you're talking about sexuality," I say.

"Well. I mean. I only take photos of people I find attractive, so, this could indicate my gayness. I also take pictures of people that want to have a picture taken," Kyle says.

I blush. So he thinks i'm attractive huh? That's good.

"Aw, that's so cute," he says, referring to the blush I can clearly feel.

He takes my hand and drags me into his house.

"Mom! I'm home!" He yells.

No answer.

"Of course she wouldn't be here," he says.

He smiles at me before leaving for his room. I follow him but honestly... why does he have to be so goddamn tall?

"So," he says.