No Ring~Style (South Park.)

Title generator but I love this one.
Warnings: I like my fluff, also cursing.
Ages: 24.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stan's POV.

When I turned 18, Kyle and I had to separate from each other. He was dating someone and they were very happy, probably would get married soon afterwards... Kyle always told me the two of them were happy up in Massachusetts, living in a small apartment close to his school and her workplace. I never did visit, Washington is way too far away for me to do that.
So why I am sitting in a bar and seeing that familiar red hair, him alone is a complete mystery.... I didn't think I'd ever see him like this again... but my sister is getting married and I'm obviously supposed to be here in Missouri for that.
If I have to say something, time was kind to him... he's utterly gorgeous. His red hair is as dark as ever, holy fuck it must be dyed or he's getting his dad's hair colour. He's tanner and has his glasses on. Really, the only way to tell is how unique his features are, they've always been.

"Hey dude."

I sit next to him, smiling.

"Hey Stan! Long time no see!"

I nod. We do call, almost 4 times a week.... and talk for hours on end. He isn't a big fan of taking selfies or anything... so I'm not surprised I haven't seen him. Actually, last time I saw any look of him was Wendy taking a picture with her new classmates when he was 19.

"So... whatcha doing here?"

I look up at him.

"My sister is getting married. How about you?"

We haven't called in a month. Nothing big, I'm just a very busy businessman.

"I graduated, found a job and took myself to celebrate. Since Kenny's here this month, I decided to come here. I'm moving across America for the job."

Wait a second. He graduated already? It's like a bit over 60% of the time... holy shit.

"Are you married to Lizzy?"

He laughs and raises his hand.

"No ring... though i want one someday."

I sigh.

"Do you want a drink?"

He laughs, rising his glass.

"Don't worry about it. Do you want one?"

I sigh.

"I don't know, I offered first."

He laughs.

"Dude, let me offer. My housing is sorted and I'm starting soon."

"I don't know, we're at an up."

He rolls his eyes and drinks his drink.

"Dear, let me."

I blush a little at the Dear but sit down.

"There you go."

He looks at me.

"You still a beer guy?"