Teachers~Stylenny (South Park.)

Straight up stole this idea from Hello_Im_Crazy279 since she's original while I'm running out. Happy teachers day, this is dedicated to the 3 teachers that always act like best friends/people in a relationship.
Warnings: Well cursing I actually think.
Ages: 30?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kenny's POV.

"Okay okay. Class, it's time for the morning opening. Line up," I say.

Immediately the boys and girls go into a line, the front one takes my hand.

"Mr. McCormick?" They asks.

I smile.

"What is it, An-?" I start.

"I would appreciate being called Eko as that's my name," they say.

I nod.

"Alright then, Eko," I say.

We go into the morning opening in a straight line until it's time to sit down. Which is the time everyone goes their own ways.

"Hey," Kyle says.

"Hello Mathematician," i say.

He laughs.

"Is Stan coming?" He asks.

"Okay, my left ear is deaf. That does not mean I'm completely unaware of when you talk about me," Stan says.

All of us laugh.

"Today is the October 5th, the national teachers day," the principal says.

"Yesterday was fucking what... pet day?" Stan asks.

"Yeah. You haven't been in Finland long enough," I say.

"Hey! I came here the same year," Kyle says.

"Yeah. Because we need someone from both Philippines and Scotland.  What else?" I ask.

"Fucking racist," Kyle says.

"Being from somewhere outside of Finland doesn't make me racist. You're not Asian," I say.

"Isn't your job drawing, not acting like you know everything?" Kyle asks.

"So. I know you like Marvel," Stan says, turning to me.

"Like it? I took 10 minutes to lecture the class I'm here with... just to list the best films," I say.

"And you got away with that how?" Kyle asks.

"Said we talked about comics since we're making one," I say.

"You're with my class right now, Ken. If you corrupt them into liking Thor I will kill you," Stan says.

"Yeah yeah. My class said you exploded a bomb," Kyle says.

"I mean, don't get jealous because you have to sit on your ass and fix maths tests. Plus, it was a controlled experiment," Stan says.