Night run~ Kendy (South Park.)

SHUT UP I LOVE HISTORY, HUN! So this one goes out to everyone who knows what a night run was at the time!
Warnings: Cursing and again, smutty.
Ages: (Look, historical accuracy is normally the best...... but um... a 30 years old Kenny and 17 years old Wendy isn't exactly calling me.) Kenny's 24 and Wendy is good old 17, youngest from both typically for marriage in the 1800's Finland.
Note: Only sex I know is Lesbian so this might suck, I really need to stick to gay blowjobs but I... can't? I want to experiment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kenny's POV.

I knock on the door exactly three times. The door opens to reveal a beautiful maiden, Wendy, the girl I love more than anything this world has to offer.

"Hey," She says, smiling kindly.

Her eyes are shining from the moonlight, it's beautiful really. I don't think I could ever start to describe how beautiful she actually is.

"Come in," Wendy says.

I step into the Granary. It's a tradition, every summer these country people with all 12 (barn, main house, sauna, Granary, the drying house, all of them are so much I don't remember them all) buildings... put their kids in the barns for the summer...
...she's a third class person, which, to be quite honestly, would suck everywhere else but this is Finland, a Russian country with it's own rules, autonomy, third class owns their own land. I grew up outside of these ranks, normally I would beg for food in the winters, be grateful with sleeping under a child's bed to protect them. Yet she has grown up with this beautiful home, all 12 buildings meant for farmers around her.... she has grown up very happy compared to me.

"What did you come here for?" She asks.

"I'm sure you know," I mutter.

Admittedly, I would never be allowed to do anything like this if I didn't become an author, I write in Russian and Finnish, English as well... I was lucky enough to have met Stan and Kyle in my childhood. Second and first class.... both of them took me like a brother as long as I didn't tell anyone they weren't interested in girls in the slightest. Both are married now, admittedly to women who are both completely uninterested in men, about time I follow in their footsteps.

"I-," Wendy says.

"I'll do my best with handling your life fairly," I say.

She's a woman, she has no rights. Right now, she's basically her fathers property, which might be the saddest thing ever. They want her marrying rich. Well, I'm rich now, I wasn't when I was her age. I struggled back then... it's going okay now!

"Will you marry me?" I ask.

She starts to cry.

"Of course!" She says.

Her excitement is quite enough to make me kiss her, getting a hand through her black hair.

If I could, I would have you as free as I am nowadays.

Not a lot of men want to rid of their control, they control their wife's lives completely and somewhat, I find it rather disgusting. It's also disgusting that a proposal is a bound thing, the church will beat your ass if you don't get married to the other person.

"Whatcha thinking about?" She asks.

I don't think she was ever taught enough to know how unfair someone else could be.