Detective~(OC story.)

Today I will introduce you to three of my OC's. That being Ash, Luna and Marco. Yes, I'm very original! Also inspired by Hello_Im_Crazy279 and her lovely OC story (because I am utterly hopeless when it comes to having inspiration so I steal ideas. Check J out! She's super kind and nice and writes better than me and is super cute and funny and—just check her the fuck out.)
Warnings: Well this is kinda a fantasy thing? And cursing and cringe. Timeline is inspired by 1901-1913.
Ages: 21.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ash's POV.

"Ash, be a darling and open the door," Luna says.

I get up from the paperwork and open our door. A slightly darker boy runs in and straight into me.

"Sit down," Luna says.

The boy gets into the next room. I come with and sit next to Luna.

"What brings you to me today?" Luna asks.

"My mother and father have gone missing, along with my baby sister," the boy says.

"Don't worry, sir! The best detective in the country is here to help you," Luna says.

Her light grey eyes hit onto the boy by accident.

"Your eyes... I've never seen something like them," he says.

"Me neither. You see, sir, I do not," Luna says.

"You're blind?" He asks.

"Yes, I am blind, the reason Ash is here. If I wasn't blind, I'm almost certain I would do this alone," Luna says.

"How have you solved all these cases then?" The boy asks.

Luna laughs.

"Sir, I am blind, not stupid," she says.

I laugh.

"But all those times....," he says.

Luna clicks her tongue. She was born with the ability to see things through feeling them. But not by touching, she's like a bat but 19 times stronger, she knows everything that's around her and can make out the picture. I'm here for the simple things, she can't feel colour or text. Which both I have an amazing eye for colour and I read incredibly well and read out with stuttering. Also I'm a good writer.

"What's your name?" Luna asks.

"Marco," he says.

Luna nods. Looking at these two, visually, they're the opposites. Luna has hair that is almost completely white, platinum blonde with very light grey eyes. All with a white skin. This while Marco is completely dark in any way you look at it. Hair, skin, eyes, all dark brown to black. That's something I pay attention to before anything else, visual differences and all that. But that is my job so I guess it's all fine and dandy.

"Hey Ash, pack our bags, train is leaving to London in a few hours!" Luna says.

"But all the work we have here, like these pape—," I say.

"No! Pack it up, we're going to see the city of the rich snobs," Luna says.

I sigh and put my notebook and pen into a bag I have barely emptied along with our clothes and different kinds of pills we will need for ourselves. Finally, I start reaching for the book I have our passports hidden in. I put both of the documents into my pockets afterwards and come to Luna with the packed bag.

"Great, Ash! Now, let's get them into the car, I have to call the neighbours boy yet again to drive away with it," Luna says.

I sigh and take our jackets, walking to the car.

"You too, Marco! We have your family to search for!" Luna says.

I put our stuff into the car and wait.

"Are you absolutely certain—?" Marco asks.

"I would ask for help if I needed it," Luna says with the most salty voice I have heard in a while.

She walks out, leaning on her stick as she does so. When she finally reaches me, I open the side door for her and she gets in.

"Come on, Marco! We'll be late if you don't come here!" Luna says.

Marco closes our door and walks to the car, sitting in the backseat. I sit down to drive. As soon as the car starts moving, Luna rises her arms like a little child.

"We're going on a ride!" Luna yells.

I laugh and put the radio on, it's a recording of some broadway show.

"You know I hate plays," Luna says suddenly.

"How come?" Marco asks.

"I have to try to feel the environment quieter than normal and that's incredibly hard," Luna says.

She turn up the radio.

"But I do love musicals and operas, there is a strong amount of love I have for both because I love music," Luna says.

I laugh. She does love them, we will sit around in the office for hours on end just listening to musical numbers from operas and musicals we've seen, sometimes, when we've had a few drinks, we will start screeching the words. Well I will, Luna sings rather beautifully most of the time.

"Isn't it weird that the saying is 'all is fair in love and war'? It really is not, war has quite a lot of rules to take care of," Luna says.

I nod.

"It is rather strange. But I have heard weirder," I say.

Luna nods.

"So have I," she says.

Marco nods, looking out the window to the train station fast approaching. Luna clicks her tongue yet again.

"Well we have a disappearance to investigate and I believe we are 360 meters away from the train station," Luna says.

I nod, parking up and giving her her stick.

"Thank you, Ashton," Luna says.

I step out of the car, closing the door behind myself. Then I take the bags, only for Marco to take one.

"Which platform leaves towards London, Ash?" Luna asks.

"Five, I can go and get us tickets. Just stay with Marco," I say.

"I will, I will," Luna says.

"No really, the woman last time didn't appreciate you poking her foot," I say.

"It felt fluffy! I thought her dog was around her foot," Luna says.

"Yes but it was her sock," I finish, giving Marco context.

I leave to pay our tickets.