Family life~Stendy (South Park.)

Yet again, I love writing family life. Although this might be more about family than relationships, I wanted to have have Stan giving the talk because I find that thought to be hilarious.
Warnings: Talk about sex and some cursing.
Ages: 33 both.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stan's POV.

"D-dad?" Wilma asks.

I wave, smiling.

"What is it, Wilma?" I ask.

"I'm bleeding," she says.

"Do you need the hospital or is under control?" I ask, shocked.

"I mean I'm that bleeding," Wilma says.

After a second of getting nothing, I finally get it.

"Ooooooooh. D-do you need me to call mum?" I ask.

Oh my fucking God. THAT TIME WHEN SHE IS NOT HOME!

"No no. I can handle it okay," Wilma says.

"You were taught what to do... right?" I ask.

She nods.

"I did what I was supposed to," she says.

I sigh.

"Well, it's time we have this conversation," I say.

She sits on the floor.

"I read about it... but... why?" She asks.

Oh God, Stan. Remember what Wendy told you.

"Arg. It's just... you're growing. It means that if you wanted to, you could technically have a child. Every woman has it... it's completely normal," I say.

"My stomach hurts," Wilma says.

I give her a pillow.

"Yeah. I'm not the best at explaining. But. You know what sex means. So by having sex, you might have a child, if you're a man and a woman. It's fine if it's anyone else you like, children aren't important enough to try to force something that isn't natural. You might have an idea as to who and what you like. Having a period is basically your body saying it's basically ready for a child," I say.

"How often is it?" Wilma asks.

"Ones a month," I say.

She starts crying.

"I don't want it! Not so often! Olly doesn't have it. Why should I?" She asks.

I sigh.

"Olly and you are a boy and a girl. I'm so bad at explaining this. Never ask a man about periods, we'll go on lockdown. Anyway. Girls have a much harder life. Although your mum slapped me when I mentioned being kicked in the balls is also painful. I love your mother, might be the most active feminist I've ever met in my life. But eh, feminism isn't what you are asking about, so...," I say.

Wilma sighs.

"Oh God. How is Olly going to react? We've always acted like we're basically the same person. Hell, he did drag because I wanted to do something in a dress," Wilma says.