HAPPY BIRTHDAY FINLAND! Lez go! (This is South Park Style because why nah.)

I'm listening to the meme music that is mä voisin olla se. So yeah, not because I like that, it's because I have a thing for loving memes.
Warnings: I made two of my favourites Finnish. Fuck you, I have that right. Also cursing. And a completely AU thing. And yes I use sauna very strongly, fuck you.
Ages: 18 both.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyle's POV.

"Hei!"

I look over to find Stan leaning against the wall. I wave at him.

"Moi!"

Both of us start laughing. Sure, we're Finns and all but we've settled on using English because of the huge accent difference. I'm from Southern Finland, he's from mid country, maybe closer to Lapland. Leaving it in an awkward thing where I speak with Helsinki's accent but he goes somewhere between Savo and somewhere like Oulu. It's really weird, leading to a lot of 'What was that' when we do use Finnish for some stupid reason.

"How are ya doing, dude?"

I shrug.

"Just got out of watching a few hours of handshakes with my mom and decided this was the best place to come."

He laughs.

"I know! My mom had me watch the first hours with both of my parents. It was a lot of them pointing at the screen and saying 'scandalous' about clothes that couldn't be more boring."

"They are really boring. I mean some of the women try but the men.... oh fuck they're boring or they're gay. There is no in between. If someone is dressed in a radical way and is man, his marketing trick is his sexuality."

"Oh yeah. I mean, Robin's super gay."

"Did he come out?"

"No but you can tell—."

"Hän on niin homo!"

"Niin! Eikä siinä ole mitään pahaakaan, mutta siinä, että sen yksi laulu ja sen musiikkivideo oli vähän..... juu."

I laugh. I think I caught that right. I believe I did.

"No seriously.... is Tuure invited this year?"

"No way he is! Tuure is too good for any of those serious adults."

"I don't like Tuure. I would love to see mom go at his outfit."

"I don't like him either! He's a fucking meme! Just like the two ten years olds. The blondes....."

"Oh fuck they have such forgettable names."

"Eino?"

"Maybe? Aapeli was probably one!"

"You know who I mean, the ones that clearly were forced into music by their parents!"

"I do know them! They made a Christmas song thing a few days ago."

"Lord help me."

"I won't show it to you," I say.

"KIITOS!" He yells.