Head underwater~Stylenny (South park.)

And yet again, sub to Pewdiepie. Let's keep his channel on the top (4th most subbed) till the end of 2018 at least.
Warnings: Kinda sexual and cursing.
Ages: 17.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stan's POV.

So my bi ass went and got myself put to go to the pool.... with a few dudes... most of my friends are attractive, okay? So I erm... don't know how I got me to do this. The whole bi thing is out in the open but I haven't told anyone about who I'm crushing on....
....and he just had to be here. Kenny McCormick, yes, the infamous Kenny McCormick, the one whole of South Park knows and wants to fuck, is related to/older than by too much or has fucked. Me? I belong in that first category. I'm not Kyle.... he's pretty blunt, I am never going to come up and just kiss him, maybe get something out of it. Kyle's like that, I'm not. I wouldn't mind exactly if he was as blunt when dealing with me.... oh goddamnit you hormonal mess, don't act like a stereotype. I just can't handle emotions, they're stupid and so annoying to try to handle. Especially when the guy you like lives with you.
Kenny's lived with me since... late last year I believe. Kyle got his sister to his house and his brother is fully save (admittedly not in the financial situation to take either of his siblings under his wing). That is..... their parents finally got a proper prison sentence and they, as Kenny was old enough to make a decision, stayed with us. Kenny's kinda her guardian right now.... which is weird when you realise they are three years apart. Really, only in South Park would a 16 years old get custody of a 13 years old... what's wrong with this town?

"Hey!"

I turn my head to look down, staring Kenny in the eye. He's uncomfortably close... oh if someone was even slightly perverted and saw this from the behind...... it would definitely look like—.

"Come swim, Stan! It's nice!"

I roll my eyes but he grabs my hands.

"I'ma pull you in then."

"Thanks for the warning, Ken."

He pulls and I fall in, getting my head underwater almost immediately, rising it back to the surface.

"Fucks sake, Ken, I am so gonna make you sleep on the mattress."

"How is the married couple doing?"

Both of us look over to Kyle, whose smirking a little too knowingly for my taste. Maybe a bit annoying but he looks kinda nice...
Yes I like two people and will not apologise for that fact. One of them is my best friend and the other is my roommate. Aren't I a bloody stereotype?

"Better if you join."

Kyle laughs.

"Join your marriage? I mean, sure, I better get the tax benefits."

"That's exactly why we are a married couple!"

I blush, looking at the two interact. They're so similar in a weird way. Be it about humour or their flirting abilities, these two are basically a shitty copy and paste with a few words changed. What seems weird since Kyle and I were always told we were too similar in middle school. But by seventh grade, Kyle has hopping into a new part of his personality, a part that has become extremely prominent in the way he acts... and all and all, the way he exists has changed completely. I never did realise how different he is nowadays because we're still kinda familiar (mainly in our game taste and the way we both have no problem with someone yelling bad words about someone in chat because goddamnit.... if war games don't cause aggression, I don't know what actually does. No, not in real life. It gives someone too much adrenaline in a moment and so many other things, especially when you're shot.) So yeah. We're all kinda alike, admittedly Kenny and I are furthest away from each other in personalities but we have personalities that click in a way. We are kinda like two pieces that fit each other but you don't figure it out if you don't look at the picture first.

"Stan," Kyle says.

I jump up.

"Sorry, thinking."

"Don't worry about it. Just making sure you're alive."

"I am, I am, don't worry."

He smiles.

"That's nice.

"Hey, wanna come swim?" Kenny asks.

"Are you gonna drag me in?"

"Most definitely."

"You do like leading."

"I know that."

Kyle gets pulled in. I laugh as he lands on his face on top of the water for a moment.

"First of all, ouch," he mutters.

That's when I completely loose it.

"Your laughter is cute when you start it, then it turns into—," Kyle says.

CUTE? BITCH I WILL LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU USED THE WRONG WORD!

"It still is," Ken argues.

"Yeah but first it's a childish cute, then it turns into something else."

"What exactly?" I ask.

"It's warm, I'll give you that much."

I blush again, smiling.

"Thanks."

Kyle actually winks. Holy shit I just said I wished he tried as a joke. Remember that part, as a joke. I don't think I'm anywhere near attractive enough for that attention.

"So I just wanted to say, before this gets way too crazy," Kyle says.

He smiles at me.

"That I like you, a lot. Romantically, obviously. If that didn't come clearly enough with context."

I kiss him, almost physically jumping at the opportunity.

"I'ma just—," Kenny says.

"Not yet, you haven't gotten through it all yet."

I look at Kyle in surprise.

"Sure I like him but I like you too. And I certainly hope I was more than a quickie for you too."

Kenny nods.

"Most certainly."

I nod as well.

"Well I like him too so—," I say.

WAIT BACK UP, YOU'RE NOT THIS STRAIGHT FORWARD!

"Oh yay. We can all share each other."

"Hell yeah! I never understood the idea of it being couples anyway."

I nod yet again.

"I like the idea of sharing."

"Oh Same."