Not quite birds and the bees~Stenny (South Park)

I just want everyone to know Anna (the song in English is masterpiece and it's most likely a mother singing to her child. Which I, never having a mother, find gorgeous. This song is religious and I'm not but the vocals matter far more.)
Warnings: This is going to be cute as fuck Stendy again. Sue me. Also cursing.
Ages: 20.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wendy's POV.

Stan and I just sit with, what I still can't believe, our child. Stan's drawing, smiling at our daughter with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen on his lips. Something our little girl has from him, a beautiful smile. I don't have that, I have a tight one, lips put together. While both of these people bite the back of their lower lip when smiling. Something they have from their fathers.

"Pops!"

The accident comes from somewhere we don't know. Pops is the only word from the accent she actually uses.

"What is it, honey?"

She smiles.

"Can I have a little sister?"

Both of us start coughing, out of which I get first.

"We'll see. Depends on if we can."

"What do babies even come from?"

THIS GIRL IS TWO, ABORT MISSION.

"Your turn, I whisper to Stan.

He rolls his eyes.

"You see, babies don't come out of nowhere, they have to be made. And the process takes a lot of time and is actually uncertain most of the time."

Stan... don't go into any detail.

"How are they made?"

Stan sighs, looking up a little.

"It's something only adults can do. I mean kids can I guess but you shouldn't do it before you are sure you want to. And when you do it someday, you will know what it is. It's a secret."

Wilma's eyes are wide open.

"I like finding secrets!"

I laugh.

"You will, just have patience," Stan says.

I cough. If she comes to her father, she'll not have such thing.

"Can I go play with Ollie?"

"Where is he?"

"There, with his parents."

She points on top of the hill.

"GRAIG," Stan yells.

Craig looks down and sighs. Before he can say anything, his kid drags himself over to Wilma.

"Heya you little shit!"

"Shit?"

"Yeah! Like poop but older people's word!"