Take a slow breath and listen~K2 (South Park.)

Yes, I teased my crush. Yes, I'm proud.  Yes, I wish I kissed her. Yes, this is based on that experience because Kenny is my sweet little angel but also kinda relatable. Yes, I made it way more happy because nothing happened between us.
Warnings: Cursing and kind of sexual.
Ages: 15.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kenny's POV.

The teacher told us to sit in a circle for some reason.... so naturally, Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Wendy, Stan's boy-toy and I are all close to each other. Goddamnit, Kyle, with those eyes I don't know the colour of. Basil? Pine? If so, there is a mix of mint, chartreuse, pistachio and olive with lines of juniper and sage with even a little bit of emerald and jade. They're so fucking hard to tell someone the colour of, they are just.... make a new shade of green, it's called beautiful Jew.... no it's not... what would I call that.........?
Life... they're just the colour of life. None of the colours are dead unlike the rest of us. Stan's eyes are also very complicated but half the colours are forgotten and dull, dead almost. It's really a shame, he would have eyes that would be gorgeous.... too bad I can't see them lighting up like Kyle's do.

"Alright, take a slow breath and listen to the song."

When it starts, I immediately look at Kyle.... in a way, it's the perfect moment.

I don't want a lot for Christmas, there's just one thing I need! I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree.

"Whatcha staring at him for?" Stan asks.

"I like him."

He smiles.

"Be true or your siblings might just find all your fingers on your doorstep."

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Dude, you tend to be.... for a lack of a better word, a flirty whore."

He winks before putting a hand around his boy-toy.... he has a name, we know his name, of course we do: Gary. But it's simply our way to refer to him as Stan is the boy we are all living friends with so Gary becomes something like Stan's extra in our group....... mainly because he doesn't share our offensive humour. If he did, he would be Gary... but because we wouldn't be friends any other way, we refer to him as someone related to Stan to remember why he's here.

"Go on.... you've asked for his hand."

I roll my eyes and slide towards Kyle.

I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I need! I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree!
I don't need to hang my stocking... there upon the fireplace! Santa Claus won't make me happy with a toy on Christmas day..... I just want you for my own.

He looks at me with a smile. Goddamnit, no smile has made my heart jump more.

More than you could ever know, make my wish come true. All I want for Christmas is you, you baby.

I lean over to put a hand on his shoulder. I'm an affectionate guy, always been in touch with things that are a bit more feminine stereotypically. So I'm not surprised when he doesn't bat an eye.

I won't ask for much this Christmas,
I won't even wish for snow, I'm just gonna keep on waiting underneath the mistletoe.

I put the top of my head on his neck, nuzzling a little. He does look up a little but seems to stop giving a shit, probably because this is fairly normal. Not in public but it is normal.

I won't make a list and send it to the North Pole for Saint Nick.

He looks at me, in anticipation of what I will do. So I just kiss the top of his head to show a kind of friendly sign.

I won't even stay awake to hear those magic reindeer click.

Yeah, no shit, this guy is so gorgeous and I dream of him each time... I would much rather sleep than wait for some stupid ass shit things to fly in the sky. I just put my hand tighter, looking at Stan and his boy-toy, both of whom are smiling at us.

'Cause I just want you here tonight, holding on to me so tight.

Kyle looks at me again at that line, smiling slightly. Goddamnit, the only thing I don't like that much is his breath.... in a way, it shouldn't be so goddamn big to me but it's just something about it that makes me nearly faint... still can't figure out if it's a good way or not.

What more can I do! Baby all I want for Christmas is you... You.

I sigh and just put an unoccupied hand on his thigh. He is becoming more aware of it not being so friendly I guess.

All the lights are shining, so brightly everywhere and the sound of children's laughter fills the air! And everyone is singing, I hear those sleigh bells ringing, Santa won't you bring me the one I really need—won't you please bring my baby to me.

Now I sort of move him to face me a little. He's smiling just slightly, watching me.

"Oh I don't want a lot for Christmas, this is all I'm asking for. I just want to see my baby, standing right outside my door. Oh I just want him for my own, more than you could ever know. Make my wish come true, baby all I want for Christmas is you," I sing.

I put our foreheads together. His eyes look utterly gorgeous when he's focused on me.

"All I want for Christmas is you baby," I sing yet again.

He's slowly looking at me as I do what might be seductive to a few people.

"All I want for Christmas is you baby."

I slowly take a deep breath before looking at his lips. I start to pull away but he pulls me back, he sort of looks dazed...

"Holy shit."

He is smiling really brightly and that's the moment I can't take it and just jump to kiss him.