Won't stop~Style (South Park.)

Now, I'm going to be an asshole but Hello_Im_Crazy279 we talked about Sharon last night (like South Park Sharon) and the idea I had.... would you feel like you'd do it? It's so out of character for me but I'm really gonna do it if you don't wanna.
Warnings: Cursing and a bit sad I'd think. (See Jaybird? Angst is all I'm good for). It's sad when you realise the person I based Kyle on is a mix of a huge homophobe who told me to never talk to them again and an LGBTQA supporter that almost killed themselves and told me to never talk to them again... both of those people aren't effecting anything but good, how homely it all felt. Now really there is one person that can make me feel as homely, although that's because she's a great friend of mine.
Ages: 15.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stan's POV.

He's laughing again. About something I said or something Wendy said? I don't know. Did I make him laugh?

"Hey dude. Earth calls spaceman Stan," he says.

I know he'll never know I love him. I'll just play it cool and even though the feeling won't go away, I'll stay. I know I will, understandably, he's completely straight and my Demi ass wouldn't get a chance.

"STAN! Everything okay, dude?" He asks.

"I-I'm just fine," I say.

Don't puke, don't puke, focus on not letting today's dinner out of your system.

"No you're not, Stan, you clearly are not," Wendy says.

I look at her. She knows, he's very shit at reading emotions but Wendy is amazing at just that.

"Wendy. If you dare-," I say.

Wendy laughs and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Come on, Ky, we should take him home," Wendy says.

Wendy I fucking swear!

"Oh okay," Kyle says.

You are not this stupid, Ky, you just are not!

"Oh shit. Ken needs me over," Wendy says.

Wendy, no, don't leave, I beg of you!

"Bye," she waves at us.

"Bye," Kyle answers.

She leaves and when Kenny comes over, she whispers something and they both leave hand in hand, laughing. Can I have that someday?

"I'm not sick," I say, before Kyle can say anything more.

"You sure?" He asks.

"I would know my own health," I mutter.

"Yeah yeah, I know... but are you sure you don't feel sick at all?" He asks.

I feel like puking but if I told you that, you'd figure it out. You're the opposite of dumb, even if I haven't met someone as obsessed with 'no homo'.

"I'm fine," I say.

He look down at his hands.