Eros~K2 (South Park.)

You could know better if I said Cupid but fuck it.
Eros, while meaning Romantic or Sexual love, was a Greek God that was often believed to be the cause of love (and somewhat sexual attraction) with his (randomly shot) arrows.
Warnings: Um... sexual desire is in that monologue I just gave... smut? (And yes, I will make an another Style about another Greek mythology thing.) Swearing and well... I have a reason to make this really quick ya know... Eros RANDOMLY shot his arrows, not like 'Heeeey. Those two could look so adorable together-~'. Eros was not a shipper, as much as I wanna see that.
Ages: 17 both.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyle's POV.

It all started as a very playful flirting session, like we always do it. I actually never thought I could ever like him but I guess I caught feelings in that week since we last spoke because this time, I've been a blushing mess the whole thing and I'm pretty sure he is getting concerned for me.

"I have to... go," I say.

"Okay, I can leave-," he starts.

"No no, I just, need a minute," I say.

"I understand. I wouldn't survive in a room with myself either," he says, before laughing.

I get up, hearing him, jokingly, wolf whistle. I'm pretty sure I should be laughing and that but serious, my face is so fucking hot it's starting to hurt a bit.

"Shake that ass for me," he says, laughing out loud.

Oh fuck off with that!

"Don't die laughing," I whisper.

He nods.

"Are you okay? You haven't been laughing as much as we normally do," he states.

"Dude, I just gotta go to the bathroom," I say.

"If it's something I did, I'm joking, I promise," he says.

He literally has gone to a state of not doing anything, just looking at me.

"Can't a man take a shit without everyone thinking he has been replaced by an alien?" I ask.

He calms down and I go to the bathroom, sliding against the door.

"Fuck," I whisper.

I stare at myself in the mirror. I look like a fucking tomato, oh my fucking God.

"Why did this have to happen?" I ask.

I look at myself in the mirror before hitting sink. There is a loud noise as bottles fall off.

"Why does it have to be the one person I can't read?" I ask myself in the mirror, obviously not getting a fucking answer.

"I- why didn't I realize before now? Why did I invite him here? Did I know before asked him?" I ask, staring into the mirror, trying to find anything but slowly de-dilating pupils.

"Well fuck you too!" I say.

I hit my head against the sink.

"Can I just fucking drown in there?" I ask, looking at the sink.

I kick the toilet, causing the seat to fall down with a loud noise. I realize that what I'm doing isn't helping anyone, get the fallen soap from the floor and wash my face before opening the door to Kenny's face.

"Don't tell me you heard, this is terrible enough without you running away from me," I say.

He smiles at me.

"Yeah, I heard. In my defense, I got really concerned for you after a really loud bang. I came to see if you were okay and when you started to talk, I intended to walk away but when you said 'Why did I invite him here' I knew you were talking about me," Kenny says.

I put my head in my hands, wanting to sink deep into the fucking floor and never come out.

"I, for one, think it's adorable," he says.

I look at him, surprised.

"I never thought you'd like me," he says.

It's basically the noise of a purr, a very very happy cat that wants more scratches behind the ear.

"I-," I start.

He closes the door by getting my weight against it, getting at my neck.

"F-Fucks sake! Why would you-?" I ask.

"Virgin or something?" He asks.

"What would you do if I was a virgin?" I ask.

"So you're?" He asks.

"No," I say.

"Who?" He asks.

"Stan," I say.

"Oh of course, the super boyfriends do it again," he says.

I look at him, surprised by the tone of his voice.

"You know... after, you can tell me which you liked better," he says.

Oh. He is a one upper in this way as well!

"Then what are you waiting for you?" I ask.

He smirks before getting back to my neck. I smirk, trying to keep any noise in. He looks up at me before kissing me, almost immediately asking me to open my mouth, which I obviously do. He decides that he is the dominant one but I swear to God, one day I will be.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Kenny asks.

His voice is low and sort of like honey. Fucking porno material, right there.

"Okay then," he whispers.

He gets my shirt off first, then getting down to my pants.

"Dude, thank you for not wearing jeans," he says.

"Stan wore them my first time and I swear, I wanted to kill a fucking squirrel after we got them off," I say.

"But you didn't know anything would happen. Did you?" He asks.

"No, I just haven't worn jeans since," I say.

He laughs before getting my pants and underwear off.

"Are you happy? With this?" He asks.

I nod. He takes my dick into his hand before getting it into his mouth. I hold onto the door as he continues sucking, never really keeping his mouth quite still.

"I-I'll," I say, remembering how both Stan and I wanted off the dick before that person came.

Kenny however, just continues. And soon, I can feel it get out. He continues a minute before he get up.

"Whose better?" He asks.

"Y-You," I say, out of breath.

"Don't forget that," he says, on the same low voice.