Don't mind us~K2 (South Park.)

It's night, I have a maths test soon and my life is going to shit so let me write this.
Warnings: Cursing and if you are uncomfortable with the idea of siblings shipping each other, wrong place.
Ages: 14.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyle's POV.

Why did I decide to bring Kenny to my family meeting? No fucking idea in the slightest! Was it a good idea? At points, yes. Why didn't I bring Stan? Because I'm an idiot and I just have to bring the guy I have a crush on rather than my best friend.
Was it a good idea to let Ike bring a friend? Hell yes! Was I expecting the friend to be Karen McCormick herself? No. Was it good that the friend is a McCormick? Absolutely.

"Evening," Kenny says as I walk out of the room.

"Good evening, Ken," Ike says.

They high five as he goes past.

"Dear Lord, I will steal your sister... just you wait," I say.

He laughs.

"No you won't! My sister is my little angel," he says.

I roll my eyes.

"Watch me," I say.

He laughs, taking me by the hand.

"Wanna go outside?" He asks.

"Outside? What the fuck would we do there?" I ask.

"I don't know, stars are out," he says.

"You has me at stars, let's go," I say.

He laughs and drags me away. We are at my grandma's sisters child's cottage this year..... there must be a word for it.

"We're going out for a bit," I say.

"Alright then. Don't go outside of the yard!"

I put my shoes on and so we leave out.

"How do you feel about going to the docks to see the stars a little better?" He asks.

I sigh and nod, so we go over there. Almost as soon as we sit down, he starts pointing out constellations.

"I never learned to list them off the top of my head, let alone point them out," I say.

"I'm convinced I was a Viking in my past life. There is nothing I remember better than how to make sense of direction via stars,"  Kenny says.

I nod.

"But if it was like that, I think you'd go back to the Roman Empire or Ancient Greece," he says.

This is the only thing he knows about enough to be better than me. History. Not that I'm not good at it, He is just fantastic at remembering these tales and filling in the blanks with his imagination.

"How so?" I ask.

"I mean you have a brain but not much of brawl. Plus, you try to be morally correct but there are times where the one with the brain isn't right," he says.

"I guess....," I say.

"Take The Peloponnesian War,think about it morally..... the Spartans were closer to right than the Athens," Kenny says.

And people wonder how I have a crush on a silent boy who talks about very perverted things. And to that I say, they don't know him like I do. He isn't like that, he just simply isn't. He has a bright smile, he's so damn smart I start to question my own intelligence.... sometimes and he can be really deep about the things he feels.

"Ken, i—," i say.

I don't think it's fair to pretend that I think of him just as a friend. He's so much more to me than a friend or a brother or whatever the fuck people think we are.

"What is it?" He asks.

I sigh, looking him in the eye. He smiles.

"Thank you for coming to this whole thing. I was kinda scared of nobody coming this year with Stan not actually here," I say.

"I would be much of a price Charming if I didn't come," he says.

Now that's a joke that needs explaining. It's what Bebe calls him every time a girl confesses to him, which is actually a lot.

"I just wanted to say.... before this sounds really stupid—I erm," I say.

Spill it! Spill it you fuck!

"Hey. You don't have to worry about it," he says.

I sigh and just put a hand on his leg, trying my best to communicate that way.... since I'm too much of a pussy to speak. But I feel like I do need to.

"I like you a lot," I say.

He looks at me, slightly shocked.

"I didn't know you were....," he says.

"Interested in dudes? Honestly, I don't exactly hide that fact," I say.

"No. I didn't know you were actually getting feelings for me...... everyone but Karen and Ike said it was impossible. Both of them kept encouraging me to say how I feel and said they ship it," Kenny says.

I laugh.

"I just.... never thought this could ever happen," Kenny says.

I nod.

"Me neither. It seemed so weird. Like, you're a really popular boy and I thought you would never, even if you were Pan," I say.

He laughs.

"I had no reason to to like you. I seriously have no reason. You're adorable, you're kind and you're almost as perverted as I am. I don't know what the fuck gave you the idea I wouldn't like you," he says.

There is a slow time of both of us just thinking which kisses which before I take it up myself. It's..... nice. Not those fireworks that people talk about but it is actually nice.

"Hey gays! We have something left, mom forgot," Ike says.

"Leave them be, it's too cute to disturb," Karen says.

Dear Lord we really need to stay picking places better for personal shit, these two always bust us.

"We're coming, don't worry," I say.

"I wasn't exactly worrying but okay," Ike says.

I get up and help Kenny up afterwards. He's incredibly clumsy so helping him is always pretty good.

"I so ship it!" Karen says.

"Me too," Ike says.

Kenny laughs at our siblings. Dear Lord, we're all shippers. Abort mission, we are ruining the younger kids.