A boat~Tokenny? (South Park.)

caffeinetea and I had a hilarious conversation about this ship like two months ago, which I found, I think making a titanic parody with Token x Kenny might be the most hilarious idea we have ever talked about. (And this boat STAYS AFLOAT GODDAMNIT.)
Warnings: Cursing and some VERY sexual jokes.
Ages: 20 both.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kenny's POV.

"Alright then, dears, go along," Mrs. Narttupaska says, waving her children away. They all go all around the ship.

"Thank you for taking the job for me. Looking after five kids alone, no no, I wouldn't be able to. I'm no super mother," she says.

I nod and place the bags down.

"Kenneth, could you be a darling and make me some tea? My voice needs to be the best it can be," she says.

I make her tea, putting it beside her.

"Thank you, Kenneth," she says.

I nod, keeping the straight back.

"You can go. But please gather the kids in an hour or two," she says.

"Yes ma'am," I say.

I get out of the room, taking a deep breath as soon as the door is closed. I start walking, keeping my eyes from facing people. Someone bumps into me.

"Little shit," he mutters.

I pick up his papers. When he leaves, I, very sneakily, show him the middle finger. Someone starts laughing at my actions.

"Jerk deserved it, been bothering my mother the whole time," he says.

He pulls me away from a woman, who is holding a cup of tea.

"Fancy ass shits with their tea, I just wanted damn coffee," he says.

I can't help laughing at the face he makes.

"No, seriously, I've been looking for coffee for 30 damn minutes," he says.

I nod.

"Yeah. Rich people and their goddamn tea," I say.

He rolls his eyes, letting out a slight chuckle.

"Don't blame me, I just wanted my damn coffee," he says.

I roll my eyes.

"And I didn't want to come here. I guess we can't always win," I say.

This time he actually laughs.

"Why did you come on then?" He asks.

"I'm here to, as she said, 'assist her in business and help with her children.' In it's most basic form, I am here to basically wipe their shit if they want me to," I say.

"Wait, that is an actual job?" He asks.

"Yeah, rich boy. I'm a 'personal assistant' who is specialising in taking care of kids. Sounds like I have some sort of idea of what the fuck I'm doing, trust me, I don't," I say.