l1l The World is a Cruel Place

<Hello and Welcome to Stay Away From Me Tsukishima Kei X Reader. This is a little fanfiction between you and Tsukishima Kei, obviously. I do hope you all enjoy it.>

Every heart has a pain. The only way of expressing it is different. Fools hide it in their eyes while the brilliant hide it in their smiles. That's why kids with the brightness smile hide the most pain but the sad part about that is that no one will ever ask if you're okay if they keep hiding all the pain. The world is cruel after all... right mom?

"(Name), did you make any friends?" your chauffeur asks as he snaps you out of your thoughts.

You were inside a very fancy black car, sitting in the back seat on the left side. You're looking out of the window that's tin, meaning no one from outside can see you but you can see them perfectly fine. You're wearing your Karasuno uniform with a sweater under the uniform jacket (You know how Hinata wears his). Your hair is in a fishtail braid with a few hairs falling from the front.

"I don't need any," you say without hesitation as you continue to look out the window.

"You have been in that school for 2 weeks now, haven't there been anyone who wanted to talk to you or even try to socialise with you?" He asks as he takes a right turn.

"They tried, Hatake... They tried," you say with a sigh.

"Maybe it's because you're too quiet. You have a lovely voice and you should let it out. Don't be afraid of what others say! You know," Hatake tell you as a gentle smile. You look at the passenger mirror and notice his smile on the mirror. He sees you, he notices how expressionless you are.

You look back at the window, "It's not that I'm quiet, I just don't want to deal with fake people," you explain.

"Let me give you some advice, (Name). Fake people have an image to maintain and real people just don't care. That's how you tell the difference."

"And How am I suppose to know if they're real or not?" You ask.

"You would know, after all, you're able to read anyone like an open book aren't you?" Hatake reminds you.

"I guess you're right but I just don't want to deal with them," you confess.

Hatake takes another turn and then stop on the red light. "(Name), I have been with you ever since you were born. You use to be so lively and cheerful. You had a beautiful smile but ever since that incident with your mother in Peru, it took tht smile away. I could under a few days, weeks, months but it's been seven years. You shut yourself out after that incident and I haven't seen you smile since then," Hatake says with with a sigh as he misses the time where you were all smiley.

"I think, in my opinion, that it's time for you to start opening up. You're fifteen now, in a couple of mounts, it's going to be your sicteen birthday, why don't you try to smile from time to time?" Hatake suggest as he remembers all those time he has seen you with a smile, when you were laughing, singing... When you looked like you could rule the world at anytime.

"My mother sure was beautiful," you say looking out the window and trying to enjoy the view but then the image of your mother come into mind. Her gentle smile, how she would respond sarcastically when you would ever ask her an obvious question. You remember how warm her hugs where and how funny her accents was when she tried to talk in English or Japanese. The thing you loved most about your mother was how much passion she had about one single sport, volleyball. You were going to smile but the memories of that incident, of that night come flowing in your head. 

"Hatake, right here is fine," you tell him as you get my stuff ready.

"Again? (Name) let me take you all the way to school, those are your father orders," Hatake tells as he's a little worried that he has to drop you off here all the time instead at school.