No One Exists

Brielle's POV

" I don't like this idea, old man." I said to my grandpa who just glared at me. I was trying to irritate him. It's fun you know.

" First of all keep your feet down from the table and then talk." He said in a cold tone.

I just chuckled. I literally was sitting on the chair putting my legs on the table in front of the great admiral David Wittgenstein. Yeah, I know I am crazy but I love to irritate the old man. I know he will never ever punish me. If he would then he would have done it before. Like for giving him a bitter coffee, putting a rat in his shoe, exchanging his speech on 4th July and many more.

" Alright. This is not a good idea." I said sitting straight.

" Why not?" He asked me.

" Why do I need to babysit the senator?! I am not at all interested in this." I said.

" Do it or else you will be suspended." He said seriously and I raised one of his eyebrows. He kept looking at me with the same straight face. He was damn serious. If I don't listen to him then it won't be good.

" Ok, don't whine. I need the information about the senator." I said to him.

" Go to Cameron he will give you the details. And remember you can shot anyone if they are trying to hurt him." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" You should have sent Linda for this. Killing without a meaningful reason is not my thing." I said.

" Just go. Don't act irritating." He said.

" I am irritating you if you failed to understand already." I said to him.

" Just Go." He gritted and I laughed.

" Ok, old man. I am going. I will talk to you later and give my love to your lady." I said about my grandma who doesn't even want to see my face ever. I keep a safe distance from her cause she has weak heart to get angry suddenly. It's not at all good for her. It's not like I love her a lot, I just don't want to hurt anyone without a reason though people thinks I am an assassin just like Linda. But the reality is I am not too much heartless like her.

" Bye, old man. Love you." I said and threw an air kiss at him. He just rolled his eyes.

" Hey!!! It was a kind gesture from me. You should take it, old man." I stomped my feet and walked out of his room. I was irritated by his gestures.

I was coming out and I found Cameron talking with Lieutenant Hendrix. I decided to go to his cabin. I was walking there looking at outside and bumped into someone. I found it Seb. I just sighed and gave him a hug.

" What happened, little one?" He asked hugging me back.

" Irritated by the old man." I said to him. He patted my head.

" I thought it's always you who irritate him." He said and I sighed.

" No, it's not true." I said.

" I will talk to him. Don't worry." He said.

" No need. Where is Enzy? At home?" I asked him.

" Yeah, she is at home." He said.

" Fought?" I asked him.

" No, we don't fight. Just she is studying and I don't want to disturb her." He said.

" Wow!!! What a caring husband!!!" I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" What did grandpa say to you?" He asked me.

" He told me to babysit a senator I think. He has been threatening of his life." I said rolling my eyes. " Really man?!! Has the old man gone mad?! I can't believe he told me to do so." I said irritatingly and he chuckled.

" Don't laugh otherwise I will tell Enzy to make you sleep on the couch for next 2 weeks. And you know she loves me more than you." I said and he sighed.

" Ok, I am good. I am not laughing." He said.

" Good boy." I said.

" Hey, Brie. Come with me. I have an order to hand you something." I heard Cameron. I nodded.

" See you later, Bro." I said and Seb nodded.

" Take care don't hurt yourself. Be careful. Call me if you find it goes difficult." Seb said patting my head. I nodded as he walked away.

" Let's go." I said to Cameron tugging myself with him. He just shook his head.

" Where is Josephine these days?" He asked me.

" She is with team Beta in Canada." I said.

" Ok then." He said.

" Why are you asking?" I asked him.

" Just like that nothing important." He said and I nodded. We entered his cabin and he gave me a file.

" What's this?" I asked him.

" This is all you need to grab." He said. " And I am afraid you have an appointment with senator Krendler in 40 minutes." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

" F*ck you. Why didn't you tell this to me earlier?!" I asked him taking the file from him. I almost ran out of there.

" He is super hot, Brie. You are welcome." He said winking at me. I gestured him my fist.

I quickly came out of the headquarter and quickly got a taxi. Shit!!! I am going to be late, I am going to be late. Urrrghh!!! I opened the file and took a look who this Senator Krendler is.

I found his whole biography but what will I do with it?! I look on the important information. His name is Darien Krendler. His whole family in connected with politics I think. I quickly looked at his picture. Well I must say Cameron was right about him but I don't like to stuck with someone. I am happy with myself. I will keep myself in bay.

" We are here, ma'am." The driver said.

" Thank you." I said and ran out of the taxi paying him. I am already late. I ran into the office and asked the receptionist where Mr. Krendler can be found. She asked my identity and I showed her my ID. She told me to follow her. I did it and we reached 38th floor.

" Thank you." I said to her as she left. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to allow me to go in.

" Come in." A cold rude voice said and I stepped into the office. I closed the door behind me and I found an old man probably of grandpa's age sitting on the couch. He stood up and smiled at me. I smiled back abd reached him.

" Good morning, sir. I am Brielle Wittgenstein." I said to him shaking his hand.

" I am Adam Krendler. Nice to meet you, Ms. Wittgenstein." He said.

" You are 30 minutes late, Ms. Wittgenstein." I heard the same cold voice which allow me to enter the cabin. I turned and found Darien Krendler standing a few feet away from me. He looked at me like I was wrong in some way. I didn't let his cold stare effect me. He raised one of his eyebrows. I did the same at him glaring at him coldly looking up at him as he was freaking tall. There is no one exists who can beat Brielle anyway. No one.