Lucky

Brielle's POV

" Where are we going?" Juliet asked me. I chuckled at her excitement.

" We are going to meet Enzy's family. They will be very happy to see us. But if they come to know that I came to London and went back without meeting them then they will be very very upset." I said to her and she nodded.

" Who is Enzy?" Aradhya asked. So, she decided to join us.

She is a sweet, lovely and bubbly girl always happy no matter what happens. Just like everyone knows her. There is no show off. She is very charming with an angelic smile on her face.

" Enzy I mean Mackenzie is my sister in law. I call her Enzy as for a pet name. Isn't it cute?" I asked her.

" Yes, very." She said.

" Yeah, I know that." I said to her.

" I was th-" Aradhya was saying but her phone started to ring. She checked the caller ID and her facial expressions changed at once. She hung up the call.

" Who was it?" Juliet asked her.

" No one. He is no one to me." She said. What happened to her now?!!

" Is that your dad?" Juliet asked her.

Her dad?!! I think she once said in an interview that she doesn't have any contact with her father from long back. How come he has her number now?!! More important question is why does he has it? Yeah, of course, now that she has become a huge star he will definitely try to take advantage of this fame.

" He is not my father. He is dead for me since the day he left us for another woman. So, do not call her my father. He doesn't deserve that." She said gritting her teeth. I sighed deeply. Almost my case but unlike my mother hers is awesome. She supports her so much in everything and then if we talk about my then she has always proved that she has born after 100 of dracula died. Always creating big issues in my life since she has left me behind. I sighed deeply.

" Why is he calling you now?" Juliet asked her.

" He wants to come back to us now. Pathetic person." She said.

" He wants to come back?! But what about his second wife?" Juliet asked her.

" He says that he will divorce her and get married with my mom again. Rubbish!!" She said angrily.

" He really doesn't have any regrets about everything. Shameless guy." Juliet said and she sighed deeply.

" He still didn't try to reach Mom. If he does then it will be a big mess. I have to stop him. He will hurt my mom once again. I just don't trust him at all. He is a poisonous animal." Aradhya said angrily. I sighed deeply. That bad?!!

" How will you stop him now?" Juliet asked her.

" I don't know but I have to. In fact I have to stop him now. Otherwise he will create a big fuss later. I don't want him to ruin our happiness which he definitely is up to." She said.

" Why don't you try to talk to your mom? I mean it can't be solved if you guys take an initial step about it." I said to her.

" I can't talk to mom about this things. It will be very odd then and they will be bothering her a lot. She has gone through a lot already. I just don't want anything bother her anymore." She said.

" Yeah, I can understand. But there will always be this problem until you talk to your mom about this." I said to her.

" So, what do you think I should do now?" She asked me.

" Why don't you get your mom married again?" I asked her. She looked at me weirdly for awhile then shook her head.

" It's not possible. She will never ever agree with this idea." She said to me and I sighed.

" Just think about it. You are a busy person now. There is no one to take care of her now. In future when you will get married and have your own family, she will be all alone. " I said to her. She sighed deeply.

" She says then she will go back to India to her sister." Aradhya said.

" But it's not a perfect solution. She still needs someone who will always be with her and take care of her." I said to her.

" I have tried a lot but no use. She doesn't believe in those things anymore. She thinks everyone will come in her life just to use her in their own tricks. That's what my so called father has done. After him she has really broken down and she doesn't trust people that easily now. She has a big trust issue now." Aradhya said.

" Even if it's too hard, still you have to find out a way to convince her. If she is married then your father will not be able to bother her. Even if he does then it will not work." I said to her and she nodded.

" Yeah, I will think about it. I have thought about it long back but I don't have any idea how to tell this to Mom. She will react much about it. She stayed single all these times because she wanted me to have a happy life. She didn't want that nightmare named father doesn't come to my life ever again." She said and I sighed.

Here her mother doesn't want any single thing exist in her life which will bother her daughter and my mother just has ruined my life completely and I just hate her for that.

" Alright. Whatever makes you people happy do it. You do deserve to be happy." I said to her.

" Thanks for your words. It means a lot anyways." She said. I smiled at her.

" You don't have to." I said to her. She smiled back. " It seems we reached already." I said and we got down from the car.

But her words were ringing in my ear. Partly her life was like me as well. No denying but it's better that one of her parents is with her. She is lucky for that. Very lucky in fact.