Wrong

Darien's POV

" You what?!" Grandpa asked me weirdly.

" I kissed her." I said to him with a boring face.

" But why did you do that?" He asked me.

" Because I love her." I said to him.

" Damn you. What was her reaction?" He asked me.

" Once I thought she will slap me hard but she didn't. She just was shocked." I said to him.

" Very bad thing you did." He said. "What she must be thinking about you now?" He asked me.

" Whatever she wants to think. I don't care actually. She is mine anyways." I said to him.

" You sound desperate." He said to me and I sighed.

" I am. Waiting for her from last 8 years. It isn't easy." I said to him frustratedly.

" What if someone else comes in her life?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" I will not let them have that chance. So relax. She is under my watch. No one can snatch her." I said to him. He chuckled.

" You met John last night, didn't you?" He asked me and I sighed.

" Yeah. He spoiled my mood terribly." I said to him.

" Getting Daniel married with his mother was the biggest mistake of my life. I shouldn't have gotten them married. Daniel told me thousands of times that bringing a new mom for you will not be the best solution. But I failed to realized the truth. Daniel was right all that time." He said and I sighed.

" It's ok, Grandpa. It already has happened we can't do anything about it now." I said to him and he sighed.

" Yeah, I know that." He said. " But still. I still regret not listening to him that day. I mean..." He sighed deeply. "I lose your grandma at an early age. I never ever thought about marrying again. I brought up my son and daughter by my own. But deep down I always kept feeling alone all the time. I didn't want my son feel the same way in his life." He said and I smiled.

" You are the best father and best grandfather in the whole world. No one can disagree with that." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Thanks for trying to ease my pain." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" It's true, Big guy." I said to him and he laughed.

" You have a colorful dictionary for me, don't you?" He asked me.

" Yeah, I do." I said. He chuckled.

" Ok, I will be going now. Do your works." He was going to get out of the room but then he stopped as Brielle came inside the cabin. I chuckled seeing him.

" Good morning, Mr. Krendler." She said to Grandpa. 

" Good morning, Ms. Wittgenstein." Grandpa said.

" You can call me Brielle or you can call me Katherine. That's my name as well. And if I am not wrong Katherine is your beloved wife's name." Brielle said and grandpa chuckled.

" Yeah, I know it's may be your middle name." He said and she nodded.

" It's both my middle name and the pseudonym." She sat next to him.

" I use this name when I am undercover. Katherine Robertson." She said shaking his hand. " Nice to meet you, Sir." She said and he chuckled.

" Nice to meet you, Ms Robertson." Grandpa said to her and she nodded.

" It's Kate for you." She said and he nodded.

" I just can't believe you are flirting with my grandpa." I said rolling my eyes.

" Then believe that. I really am." She rolled her eyes. " It was just a kind gesture. I was trying to be friend with the only person who likes me in this office. What's your problem?" She asked me.

" Do you think no one else likes you in the office?" I asked her.

" I don't know. But I think most of them hates me." She said and I sighed.

" Why do you think something like that?" I asked her.

" I think like that because it's actually true." She said to me.

" No one hates you. You are wrong." I said to her.

" Your PA is the burning example of that. She always is ready to kill me just awhile back when I reached the office she was saying you haven't come to office today. So, I had to track down your phone. But still she was saying you have gone out of the city. You are not coming to office today. I decided to come and check. But remember next time she tries to mess with me then I will just kick her ass. She better not mess up with me and you better warn her before I get pissed cause if I get pissed then it won't be good for her." She said and I sighed. I need to talk to this headache called PA.

" Alright, I will talk to her. No worries." I said to her.

" Very well." She said.

" I better go. I have to meet the president. He has an important meeting with the cabinet." Grandpa said.

" Sure, bye, Mr. Krendler." Brielle said.

" Bye, Ms. Wittgenstein. Oh, sorry, Kate. I will miss you." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I will miss you more." She said to him. I sighed. Like really?!! Evil all around.

Grandpa left and I looked at Brielle who was busy with her phone I am sure she was watching some silly baby cartoons which she always keeps doing. I cleared my throat.

" I know you are in the cabin as well. You don't have to notify your presence." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" You were flirting with my grandpa!! He is 76 when you are not even 26. What happened to you?" I asked her.

" What happened to you?! Why will I flirt with your grandpa? I was just behaving nice to him. He is the only person here who is kind to me." She said.

" You mean I am not kind to you?" I asked her.

" You don't trust me. You keep saying don't flirt with others, don't seduce others. Do you think I am a bi*ch?" She asked me and I sighed.

" Well, I don't want to pull a fight now. We better stop here." I said to her and she rolled her eyes. What's wrong with her?!!