Forever

Outskirt of New York City
USA.
10:00 PM

The car was moving out of the city entering the countryside. The blissful atmosphere around was dragging the attraction the most. Beautiful sceneries around to attract someone very easily. Without any doubt these were heavenly beautiful and will drive the viewer crazy sucker of the serenity. As far as these can be sighted there were the crop fields all around. Most of the places were so green that anyone will feel the purity of the nature and feel it in his heart. Everything was so peaceful and hustle free. No business around, no crowd, no rushing, no traffic and most importantly no pollution. It was utterly pure nature that any one can die for. But thing which is only bothering was the loneliness and weird silence. The road was surrounded by the crop fields and sometimes big trees on both sides of the road. It was not just beautiful but dreamy as well.

Shifting his gaze from the road to her he found her looking outside of the window. Her hair was flying all around. She didn't try to handle them. She let them fly she herself was enjoying much in that process. But his peace of mind was gone seeing her sitting next to him but not able to touch her. His hands were itching to pull her into a tight hug and never let her go but he couldn't do that as for now. He cursed under his breath and tried to calm down his crazy angry self to not to mess things up. He just kept watching her enjoying the weather and view very much. He chuckled looking at her childish expression. He has never found her acting such careless. She was enjoying herself too much as she wants. She like doesn't care for anything anymore.

Just inhaling the air once she turned to him smilingly. He smiled back and felt utterly stupid for not reaching her before and letting people hurt her. He just promised himself that he has to make her his by hook or crook. He doesn't care if it is a wrong way to approach her but he was already stupid and has done a lot of mistakes. He has to make things right for her. He just can't let her go. He has to find out a way to settle things as soon as it possible. If nothing works then he has to kidnap her or force her to be his. It won't be easy anyways because he doesn't want to do anything like that. But if situation forces him to do that then he will not have any other way to handle it.

" It's beautiful. Isn't it?" Her voice brought him back to reality.

" Yeah, very." He said looking at her and she narrowed her eyes.

" What do you mean?" She asked him.

" The view. I will not always keep complementing you." He said and she twisted her lips in disappointment. He chuckled at this.

" Where are we going?" She asked him.

" To the farmhouse." He said.

" Why is in the farmhouse?" She asked him.

" You agreed to come on the date with me. It's my choice where we should go or not. You can't complain about it, Josie." He said to her and she sighed.

" I am regretting already. I shouldn't come with you knowing that you already are a stupid." She said to him. He chuckled.

" Yeah, the biggest one." He said.

" Who lives in the farmhouse?" She asked him.

" My grandma stays there. No worries. You will love it. It not less than any palace." He said and she rolled her eyes.

" I forgot that you got a fortune by born." She said and he chuckled.

" Yeah, I agree with that." He said and the car stopped. She looked out and found the luxurious Villa in the middle of nowhere.

" This doesn't look like a farmhouse. This looks like a luxurious mansion." She said and he rolled his eyes.

" Come with me." He hold her hand and dragged her out of the car.

She smiled as she found the beauty of the place around. He started to drag her again but she kept complaining which he ignored as always.

" Home sweet home." He announced as soon as they entered the house.

" Hey, Bad boy!!" His grandma came out of the kitchen.

" Hi, beautiful!!! Wanna go on a date with me?!" He gave her a hug smilingly which she returned wholeheartedly. Then turned to see Josie.

" Oh, Josie. How are you, love?" She asked her giving her a hug. Josie hugged her back at once.

" I am fine. What about you, Ellen?" Josie asked her.

" I am doing well. See? I am perfectly fine." She said to her and she nodded smilingly.

" Where is your gang?" She asked them.

" Seb is with Mackenzie, Brielle got a boyfriend and Roberto is handling the case. Besides, we came on a date, Granny." He said to her.

" Like really?!" Her grandma looked at him weirdly.

" Yes." he said and she chuckled.

" At last Josie!!" She asked.

" What's wrong with me?" Josie asked her.

" Nothing, sweetheart. I would just be happy if it last forever." She said and Josie chuckled. Cameron kissed his grandma's cheek.

" Trust me, beautiful. I am wishing for the same thing." He winked at her and Josie rolled her eyes.

" Go, get freshen up." Grandma said and they went upstairs to get freshen up.

She came downstairs to talk to Grandma but not long after that he arrived there dragging her out of there saying it's their date and he doesn't want to spoil it sitting at home. They came out and was roaming around the neighborhood.

" Hey, dude!!" Cameron found the guy he hates the most in the whole world.

" John!!" He said flatly.

" Just came to meet my uncle and aunt. When have you come? And who is this?" He asked looking at Josie. He rolled his eyes finding him too polite but actually he was a certified evil. It's his way to trap girls.

" Came awhile back. She is my fiance. She away from her." Cameron said and Josie looked at him weirdly.

" Oh!! Very nice. John Coselotti. Nice yo meet you." He extended his hand toward her.

" Josephine Robertson." Josie said shaking his hand.

" Well, alright. Don't spoil my date." Cameron pulled her hand out of his hold. He smirked at him.

" Afraid that she will be with me?" He asked Cameron and he gritted.

" My girl is not a bi*ch to do that. You find some sl*t for yourself." He said and dragged Josie out of there. He doesn't even stand his shadow.

" Hey!!! Calm down. What's wrong with him?!" She said to him trying to calm down his angry self. " It's not like he-" He pulled her closer and pressed his lips on hers without letting her forming any words just then he realized it's not just a wish it's a crying need for him to have her in his life permanently forever.