Curious

6 months later...

Brielle's POV

" Are you sure about that?" Kelly asked me.

" Yeah, pretty sure." I said to her.

" Alright then. If you say so." she said and I touched the beautiful wedding dress on the bed which Darien's grandpa gifted me last evening. It was Darien's mom's.

She was a beautiful woman in and out. She died while giving birth to Darien. Darien always has a special corner for his mom in his heart. He never saw his mom but whenever he talks about his mom it shows how actually he loves his mom. He would be very happy if his parents was alive and with him today. He was very upset about it last evening when we went on a long drive enjoying last time of before our wedding. I certainly tried to lit up his mood but I don't know how much I could. I sighed deeply.

So, it was our wedding today. Darien didn't want to have a grand wedding ceremony. But there is a list of people should be invited which means it's still is a grand private wedding ceremony. I had to take care of things all these days, because Darien needed to handle his stuffs before the wedding as he was going to have a 3 weeks of vacation for our honeymoon trip. 

I was having busy days to handle everything. In between that I have got several calls from the head quarter, White House and other places to join back in Seals but my point is I am not going back. Recently Linda quit as well. She joined as a Chemistry lecturer at University of New York. Alright she was always topper in studies not like me. She is going to get married next year. She came to me and apologize for everything. She was hesitating to say something to me but when she saw Enzy she left at once. I don't know actually what she was hiding all these days. Very secretive.

Not just Linda but also Josie submitted her resignation letter. She wants to continue her career as a doctor. I am still thinking. We successfully opened a wing in the west of Milan. It is going great. My grandparents are still very active that I really don't need to worry about that. I don't know what should I do for my metal satisfaction. Because Josie has chosen her profession so did Linda. I am just left to do something about myself. I was thinking about starting a law firm with Aurora but she herself is busy with her own charity organization. I think I have to walk alone by my own. I am thinking about opening a law firm soon. Let's see what happens.

I took the wedding dress. I was going to wear that today. I just loved it. I also miss my mother in law. It would be great if she was with us. But can't help it anyways. We have to accept what fate has allotted for us. I went to the washroom taking a shower and then came out. I dried my hair.

I came out and found the little piece of my heart. My little Prince was there. I ran to him and hugged him at once. He giggled fisting on my hair. It's his habit clutching my hair all the time. I don't mind. I can even scoop out my heart for him to play with it.

" My baby!!" I said and kissed on his cheek. He gave me a wide smile with two rabbit teeth of his on show. I tickled him and he giggled.

" Where is Mommy?" I asked him and he pouted. " Awww, my sweetheart." I said and he nodded. I chuckled.

" Alright. Enough of drama. Go get ready!!!" Kelly shouted and Justin looked at her pouting.

" Come, Baby. Let's go to Mommy. She is searching for you." Kelly took her from me more like snatched him from me. I sighed.

I walked inside the closet and wear the dress. It was really beautiful. I came out and found the girls there. I rolled my eyes. They are crazy. I cleared my throat and they looked at me at once.

" You look beautiful, Brie." Josie was the first one to react.