Hell Outta Fun

Brielle's POV

" You are crazy." Josie said to me and I nodded.

" I know that but the thing is we have to do this." I said to her.

" Are you sure this is gonna work?" Linda asked me.

" Obviously it is. Didn't we do this before?" I asked her.

" We did but the thing is doing those things in a battlefield and doing the same thing in the White House has huge differences." Linda said as she took off her glasses and wore the lenses. " Perfect." She said as she looked around and got a clear view.

" See, we are only 3. Can we really win over them?" Josie asked me.

" Any doubt?" I asked her.

" Obviously." She said and I sighed.

" Don't worry I have a map and I know this way very well." I said to them and Josie rolled her eyes.

" We will see." Linda said.

Now many of you will ask why did I bring Linda with me. That's because she is very good at handling these stuffs. And I needed some fearless accompany. This could end anyone's life at once the whole plans that I heard from the spy camera that I put on Darien's shirt. I know I shouldn't do that but he was very secretive. I asked him thousands of times but he didn't say anything. What can I do in that now?! I knew there is something wrong. I checked his texts with Taylor which made me more suspicious. Darien was hiding things from me. I needed to figure it out. I had no other way. He wasn't going to tell that to me ever.

" Thanks God that you didn't choose the sewerage." Josie said looking at the tunnel. I rolled my eyes.

" I still have my brain with me. I didn't kicked it out like you did, Josie." I said to her.

" I am cleverer than you." She said and I twisted my lips.

" Shut up both of you." Linda said as she removed the cover of the hidden tunnel. " Go." She said to Josie.

" You go first. I will follow you." Josie said.

" You are wasting time, Josie. I have to close this as well so that no one can doubt which you can't do." Linda said and I entered at first.

Josie followed me and Linda entered the tunnel before closing the cover as before. It was heavy and her arms got marks from the abrasive part of it. But she acted like nothing happened all the time. As soon as the cover was placed on it's original place the whole tunnel was covered with the thick quilt of darkness. Damn it!!!

" What's now?" Josie asked me as I felt her standing next to me.

" We have to walk until this tunnel ends. The end will be in the secret study of the house. We will then be able to go anywhere from there." I said to her.

" But how to walk here?! It's totally dark here." She said and I rolled my eyes. I took out the flashlight from my bag and light it up.

" Thanks God!!! At least you remember this." She said and I sighed deeply.

We started to walk. It was really hard to walk inside the tunnel as it wasn't too high. We had to walk bowing our head down. It was very hard to go ahead. When I thought it will not be end ever or we have really jumped into the black hole, I found the end of the hell tunnel.

" It's there." I said.

" What?! Mount Everest?" Josie asked me. I rolled my eyes.

" The end of the tunnel." I said to her. She squealed.

" Let's get out of here." She said and I looked behind to see if Linda was there because she was too silent today.

" There you go." I said and it took for awhile for 3 of us to open the cover here.

We got out of there and stretched our body at first. It was long since we could do that. Then we closed it and walked out of there. We found a few maids around and hide behind the pillar. First of all we have to find out the First Lady and Mr. President. We walked out of there and after a few times of hide and seek we reached the study of Mr. President. I found the Vice President was also there. I wish I could kill this Basta*rd. But my hands are tied. I can't do anything. He walked out after awhile. I found Mr. President and the First Lady were there talking about something. 

We entered the study and closed the door behind. Both of them looked at us weirdly.

" Brielle!!! Josephine!!! Linda!!! What a pleasant surprise, girls!!!" Mr. President said to come over the awkwardness. " Are you guys here to withdraw your resignation letter?" He asked smilingly.

" Mr. President it's a serious issue." Josie said.

" What happened, girls?" The First Lady asked us.

" Actually what happened was..." Told them everything and showed them the clip where Darien was talking to James. They looked at us weirdly.

" Now what should we do?" Mr. President asked us.

" I think at this moment we should take out everyone from White House. It's not safe for any of you now." I said to him.

" How can we do that without making them panicked?" Josie asked me.

" First of all we should take Mr. President and The First Lady out." I said.

" But kids are not at home yet." The First Lady said.

" Your sons and daughter are at Wittgenstein house at this moment. I asked Kelly to pick them up from school. They happily agreed as they were said that aunt Marcella has thrown a party and they are invited. Currently they must be waiting for you." I said to them and they looked at us weirdly.

" Sir, we have to hurry if we want to save everyone in the house right now." Linda said.

" Alright. Let me talk to the officials. They won't be panicked much I think." He said and called his officials.

He told them everything and I again went to the tunnel with Mr. President and The First Lady to get them out of there. We reached the end and I removed the cover. I showed them Linda's car and told them to drive direct to Wittgenstein house. They nodded and I came back to the study. We send the ladies and kids out of there first and then the other people. Once we get assured that there aren't much people left to leave the White House we took our position to cover the whole house along with the members of various forces appointed in the White House.

Soon we heard noises outside and I aware everyone to take their position. I checked my guns and smirking.

" Oh Babe!!! This is going to be hell outta fun." I said to myself.