Cute

Darien's POV

" Well, I have told you my story. Now you should tell me about yours." She said to me. I chuckled.

" I don't remember promising you that I will also tell you about my story if you tell me yours." I said to her and she glared at me.

" Not fair. I told you my story. Now you should tell me yours." She said to me. I chuckled.

" Yeah, whatever. Everything is fair in love and war." I said to her.

" Annoying." She said to me. I chuckled.

" Yeah. I know that." I said to her and she glared at me but it made her look more cute. I couldn't resist that. I just leaned and pecked on her lips. She looked at me totally shocked.

" What are you doing?! It's a public place and people are around. They are watching us." She said and I shrugged.

" It's their problem then not mine. I didn't tell them to keep looking at me. Did I?" I asked her and she gritted.

" Stop acting like a crazy little kid. Damn it." She said to me.

" Ok. I am not acting like a kid anyways. I can kiss my girlfriend. They can't complain about that anyways." I said to to her. She rolled her eyes.

" Ok. I am done." She said sipping her coffee. I chuckled seeing her annoying face and sge kept glaring at me time to time letting me know that she is completely pissed with my behavior. I sighed.

" Are you pissed off now?" I asked him.

" Doesn't matter." She answered.

" It does." I said to her.

" What will you do if I am pissed?! You can't do anything about it, sir." She said to me. I shook my head.

" You are wrong here. I can do many things about that." I said to her.

" Yeah, I can see what you can do." She said to me.

" Do what?" I asked her.

" Pissed me more." She said to me.

" No. Not at all. I am not pissing you off." I said to her and she looked away. Didn't look at me just kept looking outside of the window.

The sky was cloudy. The weather was very enjoyable. It may rain in awhile. There is a soft breeze blowing around. People are rushing outside as always. There is a weird business in everyone like they don't even have time to die. I sighed and looked back at her. She was having her coffee silently.

" Well, I don't have much to tell you about me. You already know as much as you should. My mother died while giving birth to me. My father died when I was 5. You met my step brother John. He and his mother live in Toronto. They seldom visits us. You know my aunt Juliet's mother. And what you don't know is the first lady is my maternal Aunt. She is my mom's sister." I said and her eyes open widened. I chuckled.

" Like really?!!" She asked me.

" Why would I lie to you?" I asked her.

" I don't know. But I didn't see you in any of those parties that they used to throw." She said to me and I chuckled.

" I am not that comfortable with those parties. I tried so hard to avoid them. I only would attend that one which is not at all avoidable." I said to her. "And you tell me how much of those parties did you have attend?! You used to be on the missions more that time and more over we didn't know each other that time. So even if we have seen each other we must forget." I said to her. She nodded. But the reality is I have seen her in those parties number of times but couldn't reach her that time.

" Yeah, you are right." She said to me.

" Yeah. You must have forgotten me." I said to her.

" I didn't see you in any of those parties. If I did then I would remember you. I don't forget people that easily." She said and I nodded.

" May be." I said to her.

" No wonder the president and first lady loves you a lot. They trust you so much." She said to me and I chuckled.

" Yeah." I said to her. I don't want to reveal the story yet.

" How come you became a senator then?! Your grandpa told you to do so?" She asked me.

" It was my track. I had to walk on my path." I said to her honestly.

" But you must have another dream. What about that?" She asked me.

" I had a dream to be like my grandpa which I am now. That's it." I said to her.

" No, except that. Nothing at all?" She asked me.

" Oh, yeah. I had a dream of become a ninja when I was a kid. I used to watch ninja turtles. See, there is a mark on my arm. I got hurt acting like a ninja but ended up hurting myself." I showed her the mark on my arm and she gave me a boring expression.

" I didn't talk about that. I was just talking about the one which we all do have to be in our life." She said.

" What was your dream?" I asked her.

" My dream was just do something and enjoy my life to the fullest. I didn't have any specific dream but I wanted to be in Navy which I am now. My dream is fulfilled. I am serving my country." I said to him and he nodded.

" That's great. I also wanted to serve my country like my grandpa does. I become like him. That's it." I said to him.

" You are better than him. To be honest you are really good in your work. I really don't understand all those political rules but I can say that you have those leadership in yourself. People are very much influenced by you in a good way. That's really appreciable." She said and I chuckled.

" Yeah, in 20 years I may be the president of USA." I joked.

" Not impossible. Not at all. I will definitely vote for you if I am still alive that time." She said to me. I rolled my eyes.

" You have to vote for me because if I become the president you will be the first lady." I said to her and she rolled her eyes irritatingly. I chuckled. She is so cute.