History

Brielle's POV

" So bored!!! Urrrrrrghhhh..." I said to myself.

Everyone was so busy talking to each other. I was lonely. I wish at least Josie or Roberto was here. At least they could give me a good accompany. I am so bored. Should I call Cameron!!! He is in the city. He can accompany me. But it's late now. He must be at home sleeping. I mean with his new girlfriend. Certified playboy. But he is my good friend. I hope at least one of my friends was here. I walked out of there and picked out my phone. I found 10 missed calls from Enzy, 15 missed calls from Seb, 10 from Issy and 10 from Kelly. What's wrong!!! What happened?! I quickly took my phone and called Seb at once.

" Hello, Brie!!!" He said at once.

" Hello, Seb. What's wrong? Why did you all called me like that? Is everything ok?" I asked him.

" Where are you, girl? You didn't come back yet so Mackenzie was very worried. This why we were searching for you. Besides we wanted to go for having dinner out. But as you were not available we had to cancel the plan." He said.

" You go and ask the old man where had he send me. He has made me stuck somewhere I don't want to be. It's just he send me in a cage. I am someone who loves my adventurous missions but here I am stuck with a senator babysitting him. Weird thing of my life I have ever done." I said to him.

" Did you said anything to you?" He asked me in a sharp tone.

" Who?" I asked him.

" Darien." He said to me.

" No. He hasn't but I just can't be here. You have to talk to the old man. He can't do this to me. How will I survive here?" I asked him.

" No use of talking to him. It's order from the President. You should talk to him." He said to me and I sighed deeply.

" That is also of no use. Why can't they choose someone else?! Why can't they just get someone else?!" I said to him and he sighed deeply.

" Seems like we don't have any other choice about this. We have to do this. Come home and let's talk then. When are you coming back?" He asked me.

" Currently in the White House." I said to him. " Don't know when the party will be ended and I will be at home. Where is Enzy? What is she doing now?" I asked him.

" She is sleeping. She was stubbornly waiting for you but then slept." He said and I smiled. Give a kissy to her and my lil champ too." I said.

" Will do that but when are you coming back? It's already late. Will I come there and pick you up?" He asked me.

" No, no. No need. You stay with Enzy. I can manage." I said to him.

" Then I will send Issy to pick you up." He said to me.

" Seb, stop worrying about me. I am not a little kid. You know how I play with danger so danger can't play with me. I am not going to fall in any trouble." I said to him.

" Really?" He asked me.

" I don't know. But if I fall in trouble I will find out a way to come out of it alive. Don't worry I will not die." I said to him.

" Brie!!" He said at once.

" I was joking. Ok. Bye. See you soon." I said to him. " May be tomorrow morning because you will sleep till I come back." I said to him.

" Ok, come back." He said.

" Bye. Goodnight." I said to him.

" Goodnight. Take care." He said.

" You too. Love you. Bye." I said to him and hung up. I looked at my phone screen and smiled seeing Seb and Enzy there. It was their wedding day. They were looking at each other lovingly.

I turned and got a shock. I found Mr. Krendler standing there next to me. I looked at him weirdly.

" Mr. Krendler, you?!" I said to him.

" Were you expecting someone else?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" It's quater past 1 in the morning now. Whom will I expect but sleep to come to me?" I asked him and he shook his head. I rolled my eyes.

" I don't know. You tell me." He said taking a step closer.

" I ... Umm... Stop right there." I said to him.

" What?!" He asked me.

" Statue!!" I said and he rolled his eyes.

" There there." I said and acted like there was something on his cheek.

" What?!" He said.

" There was a fly." I said and walked passed him.

" Or you wanted to touch me for real?" He asked me in a teasing tone. I rolled my eyes. 

" Why would I do that?" I asked him.

" You know that very well. You tell me." He said and I rolled my eyes again.

" I didn't. I just don't want to do that. I have no damn reason for doing such shameless thing. You are trying to accuse me of something that I have never ever done." I said to him glaring at him. He chuckled.

" You are a kid." He said.

" You are an old grandpa. Should I call you uncle?" I asked him and he shook his head.

" You should call me Babe." He said and I glared at him hard which didn't work on him.

" Why will I call you Babe!?! Damn you." I said.

" You just haven't said that." He said to me.

" Oh, yes. I have." I said to him.

" You know what can be happened after that. You can be suspended for a period." He said to me.

" I don't care. I don't care about that." I said and suddenly heard a clicking sound.

I turned to see what it was but was about to fall down. I was waiting to kiss the ground but he hold my hand to help me. Once I was on my feet I found Gloria looking at us weirdly. I rolled my eyes. This girl has no work but to spread weird gossips around.

" What the hell are you doing here?" I asked her.

" Carry on, Brie. You caught a big fish." She said before leaving giving me a evil smirk.

I knew she was going to do something bad now. And I have to face the consequences. I hate myself.