Unexpected

Brielle's POV

" I can't believe it's my wedding today!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!" Kelly squealed to blast my eardrums. I sighed deeply.

" Sit here quietly otherwise you will kill people with your death squeals." I said to Kelly. She glared at me.

She was looking cute on her wedding attire. At last after all these years of waiting is going to end today with their wedding. I am very happy for them. They will be living happily ever after. How long did I wait to see this moment!!! I used to think that Issy and Kelly will get married before Seb. But Enzy entered the story and everything has changed. Now they expecting a baby. I am very happy for both of my brothers. They found their happy ending.

" What are you thinking, Brielle?" Enzy asked me and I chuckled.

" Nothing." I said and rubbed her baby bump softly.

The little boy is sleeping inside. I placed a soft kiss. I personally wanted the baby to be a girl but it doesn't matter. If the baby is a boy or a girl until the baby is healthy, safe and sound. Besides they can have kids again and there will be a girl for sure.

" I can't wait to see the baby." Kelly squealed.

" Stop squealing, girl." Josie said and Kelly rolled her eyes.

" You are squealing too much today. Save you stamina for later tonight." I said to her winking at her. She rolled her eyes.

" I have a lot of it. Don't worry." She said.

" Ms. Quinlivan!!!" The maid said.

" Yes, Helen!!" Kelly said.

" It's time. Your father is waiting for you downstairs." She said and Kelly chuckled.

" Hmm... Ok. You go. We are coming." Kelly said.

" Girls, you help Enzy." I said to Karina and Nancy. They nodded.

" Come on, Kenz!!!" Nancy said to her. She nodded holding her hand.

" Yeah." She said.

We came downstairs and found Mr. and Mrs. Quinlivan was waiting for us. Their face was completely showing how hard it was for them to let her go like that. She is too dear to them. They can't let their Princess go. Kelly's brother Kyle and his wife Tina was also there. Kelly hugged them one by one. This was a very emotional thing for me as well and Enzy literally cried. I sighed. Pregnancy hormones!!! We came out of there and found the car waiting for us. The wedding was arranged in the backyard of Wittgenstein's house. It was only 2 blocks from here.

We reached there and the gate was open for us. I took my bouquet and found there the guests who cheered for the bride. I was so happy today. I was smiling genuinely. I can see that happiness everywhere. Everyone was very happy for Issy and Kelly. They deserve it. Since childhood I have always found them two the sweethearts. They lasted forever. They were meant to be together. I have seen them go through worst fight as well. There were difficulties but they kept holding on each other. This why they could make it work.

" Hey!!" I saw Kelly's cousin Jean.

" Oh, hey, Jean!!" I said to her.

" They are settling down at last, huh?" She chuckled. I sighed deeply.

" Yeah, God listened our prayers." I said to her and she chuckled.

We reached the altar and the wedding rituals started. I saw Darien there who was sitting with his grandpa. He smiled at me and I chuckled.

" You may kiss the bride." The priest said and I smiled looking at the newly wedded bride.

" Oh, God!!! I am married now!!! Yaaaayyyyy!!!" Kelly jumped and I sighed deeply. No chance of her growing up ever.

People were cheering for the bride and groom. Kelly was smiling widely when Issy pulled her closer and captured her lips in his before she could utter any other stupid things.

" Alright. Let me throw the bouquet first." She said to Issy who just rolled his eyes.

Kelly is not going to be changed. She threw the bouquet and I thought it will hit Josie since she was going to get married in one month but surprisingly it hit Nancy. Like really?!! She doesn't even has a boyfriend. How come she will get married this early.

" Thanks, Kels!!!" Nancy said.

" You're welcome, Bro." Kelly said.

" It means it's your number next, girl." Josie chuckled.

" I don't trust on such things but the bouquet is beautiful." She said. I chuckled.

I was going to say something but someone tried to draw our attention on the dance floor. I found Darien there. I looked at him weirdly. What is he doing there?!

" Your man!!" Josie said.

" I can see that." I said and she rolled her eyes.

He smiled at people as they cheered for him. People love him around. He is the perfect figure of a true leader. I am very proud of him. A guy like him does exist in stories I thought but he proved me wrong.

" Ladies and gentlemen!!!" He said smilingly. Prince Charming's sweet trick. " You guys may know me but I will still love to introduce myself if anyone doesn't." He said. " My name is Darien Krendler and I am senator of this state." He said and people cheered again. " These days I have noticed that you guys are too interested about my personal life.  I am not a celebrity. I want to keep it secret but there are still some over excited people who still needs the information. A few days back there were a few fake news which I literally don't accept. I have nothing to hide here but there's something called private." He said. "As it is raising curiosity around so I will end it here chasing me everywhere." He saidand turned to me. " Come here, Babe!!" He gestured me to go there. I chuckled before walking towards him. People were cheering crazily. " Alright, this is your answer. She is my girlfriend. Her name is Brielle Wittgenstein." He said holding my hand.

I smiled and looked at the crowd. This time my friends were cheering loudest. I chuckled on their reaction.

" So, I have thought about it enough and come to a decision." He said and picked out something from his pocket.

" What is-" I couldn't complete as he knelt on his knee and opened the small velvet box which had a beautiful diamond ring shining inside. I looked at him totally shocked. I didn't see this coming. He didn't give me any hint about this.

" Marry me." He said.

I was still shocked. I know he kept saying to get married but it was really shocked.

" Say yes, Babe." He said and I just could nodded words were not forming. I was too overwhelmed with this sudden act of his. He put that ring on my finger and I kept looking at it. It was totally unexpected for me.