Lost

Darien's POV

" It's totally crazy." She said to me as I intertwined our hands.

" Where is the best place to get some fresh air?" I asked her as we secretly sneaked out of her house in the middle of the night. She rolled her eyes.

" I don't think it will be a good idea." Cole the head of the security told me and I rolled my eyes.

" Shut up!!! Did I tell you guys not to follow me?! You guys are spoiling our privacy." I said to them coldly but they didn't react at all.

I know that will not work on them. They will still follow us as grandpa ordered them. But I just don't want them to follow us everywhere. It is not required but my grandpa won't let it slip ever I know hin very well. He will make sure that I am safe and sound. What should I do with the old man!!! Who will tell him that I am no more the 3 years old little kid. He should relax now and think about his health. Tension is not good for him. But he will not listen to me ever about this. His cockroaches are always around me. That's how he keeps his eyes on me all the time. He is always worried about me which is not at all good for him.

" Yeah, I agree with him." Brielle said and I rolled my eyes at this. Very well.

" You shouldn't. Let's go and have some fresh air." I said to her.

" It's Wittgenstein's area. No place to get a fresh air around. This neighborhood is also from our bloodline. These 3 villas on row are my grandpa's brother's house and other mansions around are his cousins'. All of these people are from Wittgenstein's clan. They all know me very well. So, if you want to get some fresh air then we have to sneak out this neighborhood and reach the park nearby. Then we would be in the safe zone not before that." She said to me and I chuckled.

" Even if it's their house I don't think they have any reason to roam around like that around in the middle of the night." I said to her.

" Yeah, neither they are crazy like you. You really love to give me shocks, don't you?" She asked me.

" Yeah, I do. I love to see that shocked expression on your beautiful face." I said to her and she narrowed her eyes at me.

" You think I am beautiful?" She asked me.

" Why so surprised?! Didn't anyone tell you that before?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes. " You should look a bit less beautiful because I can't kill every f*cking bast*rd that looks at you with their filthy eyes." I said to her and she chuckled.

" Oh, my goodness!!! Mr. Senator can curse!!! I thought he is a polite guy but he turned out to be a bad boy. I am shocked." She said in a mocking tone. I chuckled seeing her irritated face. She was looking at me like I was hitting her buttons one by one.

" Of course, I can, Sweetheart. I am also breathing in the same air as you are. So, it's very normal if I know the curses that you do know as well." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" Huh!!! I don't curse much for your kind information." She said.

" Yeah, you don't curse it's just slips out of your mouth nothing else. I do believe you." I said to her. She glared at me. I chuckled and dragged her with myself.

I knew that Cole and his team will be there following us. I sighed deeply at this. These guys are really acting like pain in ass now.

" Keep a suitable distance from us. Give us some privacy." I said to Cole.

" You don't have to think about that, Darien. We know that very well. You will get your privacy. No need to worry about that. We will not intrude on your privacy." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Like really?!" I said and he nodded.

" Yes, really." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Then stop following us." I said to him.

" It's not possible. You and I, we both know that very well." He said and I sighed.

" Then keep a considerable distance from us." I said and he nodded.

" We are very aware of that. So, we will keep a considerable distance from you guys. You just enjoy your time. We will not spoil your late night sneaking out date." He said in a teasing manner and I glared at him.

I was about to say something but before that Brielle dragged me out of there. Her head was covered with her hoodie now though there is zero possibility of someone finding her out in the middle of the night.

" You can relax. No one will find you out in the middle of the night. Everyone loves their beauty sleep." I said to her.

" So, you don't love your beauty sleep?" She asked me.

" Yeah, I also do but I have my girlfriend who is more important than sleeping right now." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" Cheesy much?!" She said and I chuckled.

" Anything for you, Sweetheart. After all I am a good boyfriend." I said to her and she gave me a flat expression which made me laugh out loud.

At the same time we reached the park nearby. I expected no people there but I found a few people still there in the middle of the night. May be stays in the neighborhood. Just came to have some fresh air like us. We sat on the bench nearby. She was awkwardly silent and looking at the still water of the lake ahead.

" Are you ok?" I asked her and she just nodded her head. " Are you feeling cold?" I asked her. She shook her head.

" I am fine. Stop worrying." She said.

" I can't." I mumbled.

" What?" She asked me.

" Nothing. Leave it. I am going to Russia the day after tomorrow." I said to her. I just got that news after reaching home. I should inform her about that.

" Oh, ok. I will arrange my stuffs. How long are we staying there?" She asked me and I chuckled.

" This time I will let you slip. You don't have to come. You can enjoy your time with your family and friends. No one will be disturbing you." I said to her.

" What?!" She asked me and I nodded.

" You don't have to follow me. Enjoy your time." I said to her.

" But that's my job. I can't let it go." She said.

" I am letting you go and enjoy your time with your near and dear one." I said to her and she gave me an unreadable expression. Then nodded mindlessly. Where is she lost today?!!