Heart Attack

Darien's POV

Head is blasting in pain. I can't open my eyes. What's wrong with me?!! Did I get drunk last night?!! I don't know. I just remember that I was in the meeting then cane back to hotel as the meeting was cancelled. I just was so sick to even move. I myself am wondering how did I handle that?!! I must am a crazy guy for doing that. I could have fainted any time. I was a foolish for being so stubborn. I was not going to do the same thing again. But I think I could handle it anyhow. Even if I can that doesn't mean I have to keep doing that. I slowly opened my eyes but sunlight directly hit my eyes and I kept my eyes shut for awhile cursing in my breath. Who kept the curtains up?!!

I opened my eyes and found myself on bed. Very good that I didn't sleep on the floor whole the night. I am thankful to God for giving me some sense for that. I need to get up and get ready for today's meeting. I checked the time and it was still early. I can have 1 or 2 hours sleep more. I should sleep now before my body starts to complain about that. I need to get some beauty sleep. It will help a lot anyways.

I pulled the duvet over myself and I found my shirt on the floor. I felt a bit weird. Why will I throw my shirt on the floor like that?!! Does it matter?! Sleep!!! I said to myself and as I lie down I felt a pair of legs entangled with mine. I was shocked. It was a girl. Did I get drunk and brought any of those stripper in my room?!! Oh, no!!! No, no, no!!!! I was sick. How can I go out and bring any girl in my room??! This girl must have broke into my room. God!!! I don't remember anything. What might have happened last night??! I don't even know this girl!!!

Brielle!!! God!!! What am I going to tell her about this?!! This will count in cheating. But I didn't do anything. I don't even remember. I was just sick and wasn't able to stand that. But I can never ever bring a girl in my bed except for Brielle. How can I do this?!! I feel nasty for being like that. What am I going to answer my girl?! What if she leaves me after hearing that?!! Damn it!!! I need to talk to this girl to settle down things first. I wish I could give her a tight slap for being here. But being violence against woman is the sign of coward and it is totally a crime. I was about to call her to wake her up but suddenly she turned and my heart got frozen at once seeing the face.

" Brielle!!!" I mumbled.

She was sleeping like a barbie doll there with her shiny golden locks everywhere. I still can't believe it was her. May be I am hallucinating again about her. I need to have my medicines first to get this fever out of my system. It is not working properly since the fever took a sudden entry. I shook my head but she was still there. I took my phone and took a picture of her sleeping there to prove that I am not hallucinating or I am. Phone won't lie to me. I took the photo and it also shocked me. It was really her. I gulped. What happened last night?!! I don't remember anything. My eyes went widened as the duvet was removed a bit from her body. She was just wearing one of my hoodie nothing else I think. Her skin was glowing brightly. Those long legs. She was a complete tease coming out of every men's fantasy. But one thing I knew that this girl belongs to me. Only me. 

But currently the biggest problem is I don't have any idea what the hell has happened last night. I was totally hang over without getting drunk. I don't even know that she was here let alone meet her. But I don't remember anything. I don't know if I have misbehaved with her. I don't remember any damn thing. Hell with the fever. Hell with the meeting. I sighed deeply before taking a deep breath to calm myself down. I called her name softly.

" Brielle!!" I called her. She stirred a bit but didn't open her eyes. " Brielle, wake up." I said and shook her a bit. She hold my hand and shook it a bit before letting it go. I chuckled at her childishness. " Wake up, Brielle, it's morning." I said to her. She shook her head pulling the duvet on herself. I sighed.

" Sleep and let me sleep. You have given me a hard time last night." She said to me.

My eyes widened. Oh, good God!!! What did I do to her?! Did I just force myself on her?! No, I will never ever do that. I trust myself in that matter. I will not do something wrong with her. But I need to clear it.

" Wake up, please." I begged.

" What's wrong with you early in the morning?" She asked me rubbing her eyes with her palm.

" Umm... When have you come?" I asked her to make things feel a bit better. At least I think I have tried.

" When you went to your stupid meeting with your high fever." She said glaring at me and I gulped. How to ask?!!

" I... Ummm.. I actually don't remember what happened last night. Can you tell me what exactly happened last night?!! Please, tell me." I said to her. She raised one of her eyebrows.

" Not a single thing?" She asked me.

" No. Just do remember me coming back to my room." I said to her looking at her wearing my hoodie. She followed my gaze.

" Oh, are you asking about that?? The after dark story, right?!" She asked me smirking at me.

" Did anything happen last night?" I asked her.

" Everything happen. It happened for a good reason." She said. I sighed deeply clutching my head.

" Hey!! Is that paining?" She asked removing my hands from my head giving my head a gentle rub.

" Did I hurt you last night while doing that?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes at me.

" Jesus Christ!!! You were thinking about that only!!! Hell, no. We didn't do anything yet." She said.

" True?" I asked her.

" Why would I lie to you, dude?" She asked me.

" Then why did you say those things to give me a heart attack?!!" I just asked her.

" Harmless prank." She said and I pulled her closer.

" Don't give me heart attack again." I whispered and she shivered a bit.