Reliable

Darien's POV

" What's wrong with this face?" Taylor asked me as he sat next to me.

" Someone must have made him have bitter potion." Issy said to him and I rolled my eyes.

" Who told you to use your brain?" I asked him.

" I said that to myself." He said. I sighed deeply.

" Very well." I said.

" Ok. Why are you showing this grumpy face on your wedding day?" Taylor asked me.

" I saw James there." I said to him.

" It's your wedding, Dude. Your brother would definitely come." He said.

" Yeah, right." I said.

" We all know that you don't like him at all but for today you have to tolerate him. You know. You have to cooperate." Taylor said and I sighed deeply.

" I can't stand his shadow." I said.

" James and his mother is here just to attend the wedding ceremony. They will go back tomorrow. You don't have to be worried about them." He said.

" What's going on here?" I found Sebastian with his comrades. I mean Damian, Cameron and Roberto.

" Nothing going on." Taylor said.

" Why isn't the groom prepared for the ceremony yet?" Cameron asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" My stepbrother is a big destruction for me." I said to him.

" What has your stepbrother done here?" Roberto asked me.

" You know who his stepbrother is?" Cameron asked him.

" Who?" He asked back.

" James the f*cking bast*rd." Cameron said and I sighed deeply. He really is a bast*rd I think. I sometimes doubt if he really is my brother or not. His mother was a certified bi*ch in literal words.

" Where the hell this came from?! I didn't see this coming. Shit!!!" Roberto said.

" How do you guys know him?" I asked them.

" His grandparents is my grandma's neighbor." Cameron said.

" Very well." I said and they sighed.

" Whenever he comes, he brings some destruction with himself. I am not sure what he was trying to do at this moment." I said to them.

" What kind of destruction?" Roberto asked.

" He is just a bad news for me." I said to him and he sighed.

" Whatever it is just don't worry about it." Sebastian said and I nodded.

" You get ready then." Taylor said and I walked inside the washroom.

I took a long shower to calm myself down. I didn't want things get messed up for him. I won't step back from killing him today if he creates any drama here today.

I walked out of the washroom and found my grandpa there sitting on the couch. I smiled.

" Hey, old man!!!" I said to him and he chuckled.

" 9 years of waiting finishing today, huh?" He asked me and I chuckled.

" I am the happiest man alive today." I admitted it.

" I am glad that you are happy today." He said.

" Should I thank you for everything?" I asked him.

" No need. Just be happy with her and keep her happy as well." He said and I nodded.

" We will." I said.

" That's all I want. You be happy in your life." He said.

" We will try, old man. You will be a great grandpa soon." I said to him.

" Oh!! Have you guys... Ahem ... You mean Brielle is pregnant?! God!!! That's great. A very good news. I am so happy!!!" He said and I sighed rolling my eyes.

" What I meant was next year. We are going to have a baby next year." I said and he sighed.

" Oh, I thought like you guys are already expecting a baby." He said and I sighed deeply.

" Soon. Very soon." I said before getting up and walking inside the closet.

I wore the tuxedo that Brielle bought for me. I couldn't accompany her on the shopping because I was so busy with the works as I needed a long vacation after the wedding ceremony. I walked out and found the boys there again.

" Your grandpa was here and we thought you guys need some privacy." Issy said.

" Yeah, thanks." I said wearing the wrist watch.

" Ready to go?" Taylor asked.

" Yeah." I said and we walked out of there.

I found Cole already waiting for us. He gestured us to get in. I nodded. We get in and the car was moving toward the church where the wedding was going to take place. I kept looking out of the window. I miss my parents. I wish they were here with me today. But it's not possible. I miss them a lot today.

The car stopped and we walked out of the car. We entered the church and flower petals showered us. I rolled my eyes. This must be Mackenzie's idea. She was so excited about the whole arrangements. I found my colleagues and friends there also my relatives. I found my aunt the first Lady talking to Mrs. Wittgenstein Sebastian's mother. They smiled looking at me. I walked towards them and talked with them for awhile. Then the President joined us. I thought he won't be able to manage it. But he did. Thanks to him.

I stood on the altar waiting for her arrival. I was eager to see her in the wedding dress. She said it was a surprise for me. But when it comes to reveal the surprise I was so damn shock. She was wearing my mother's wedding dress and walking towards the altar proudly with her grandparents. This girl never fails to surprise me. Soon the wedding rituals started and in awhile it finished as well. 

" You may kiss the bride." The priest said and I chuckled as she smiled widely looking at the girls around proudly.

" Babe!!" I called her.

" Yes?" She said.

" Here." I pulled her closer and placed my lips on hers. She kissed me back and people started to cheer for us.

We walked down from the altar and people started to congratulating us. I kept holding her hand tightly.

" Overly possessive." She rolled her eyes.

" I have the legal right now. You can't stop me." I said and she rolled her eyes again.

" My dear brother and beautiful sister in law!!" I turned to see the person I wanted to see the last in this whole world.

" Thanks, James!!" I said to him. He smirked before shaking my hand and walking away.

He is not at all the reliable one. Not at all.