Sudden Meeting

Darien's POV

" Here we go." She said as she got down from the jet.

She spread her hands on the either sides of hers. She was like trying to hug the wind. Her golden blonde locks were flying everywhere. I took my phone and captured the moment. Taking someone's photo without permission is not appropriate but I couldn't miss this moment. She tried to tidy up her hair but she was more messed. Her long hair were everywhere. I smiled seeing her childish activities. I walked down from the jet and she was still trying to handle her hair. I chuckled.

" What's so funny, huh?!!" She gritted at me and gave her a toothy grin.

" Nothing wrong." I said to her and laughed as she was miserably failed to handle her hair. " Don't laugh. Damn you." She gritted.

" Why didn't you do something with your hair before you come down?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes.

" I don't need any lecture." She said and I sighed.

" I can help you to handle your hair." I said to him.

" No, thanks. Do your work." She said to me and I shrugged.

" Ok, as you say." I said and walked away. I chuckled. Isn't she so cute!!!

" Urrrrrrghhhh!!! I swear I will shave my head once I go back home." She gritted and I shook my head before walking back to her.

" What?!" She asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" You will not able to handle something but you will not ask for any help as well, right!?! Stubborn. Aren't you?" I said to her and she twisted her lips and sticked her tongue out at me like a little kid.

I sighed and made her turn the opposite side. Now her back was facing me. She squealed in this sudden movement. I just pulled her hair into a bun. Don't ask me how do I know that. I know many of these stuffs with the blessings of Juliet Kentworth. My crazy little sister. She is like crazy about everything. I used to do her hair because if I didn't then she would start to cry like the world is getting destroyed the next moment. I used to do that to save ourselves from her screaming tortures. This little girl has given me a very hard time when we were young. She used to ask weird questions one by one non stop. I would get tired of giving her answers of all her questions. Crazy, stupid sister of mine. But I think I shouldn't call her a stupid. She is doing very well in her life. She has fulfilled her dream of life. She always wanted to be a singer and now she already making her drama come true.

" Done." I said to her and she was looked at me weirdly. " You are welcome." I said to her. She rolled her eyes.

" Where is your grandpa?" She asked me and I chuckled.

" He has already left. You were sleeping this why I didn't wake you up." I said to her and she nodded.

" I was a bit tired." I said to her.

" Yeah. I can understand that. Let's go." I said to her and walked out of the airport. I found the car waiting for us as the chauffeur reached us to lead us the way.

" So, where are we going?" She asked me.

" You will see in awhile." I said to her as I got in the car.

" You will not tell me?!" She asked me.

" We will be there in awhile." I said to her and she rolled her eyes. I chuckled.

Soon we reached Kentworth's place. Grandpa was already there. But I couldn't find the little girl there. She wasn't at home. May be went to the studio. I went inside and met my uncle, Aunt and cousin Damian. Brielle was looking a bit uncomfortable. I don't know why.

" You won the bet already, huh?" Damian asked me looking at Brielle who was currently talking to my Aunt and I chuckled.

" Not yet. Still a lot to do." I said to him.

" Alright, can I say all the best for that?" He asked me and I laughed.

" Yes, of course. You can. I just need a lot of luck right now." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Where is the little trouble? Not at home?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

" If she was at home then she wouldn't be in the room hearing that you are here." He said and I nodded.

" Well, that's true. She loves me more than you." I said to him. He rolled his eyes at this. " By the way, where is she?" I asked him again.

" She has gone to meet her friends." He said to me and I nodded.

" Hey, you guys go and take rest. Lunch will be served in awhile." My aunt said that. I nodded and walked upstairs.

I went to my room and took a shower. It was soothing and relaxing. I think I badly needed that. I thought to went downstairs and opened the door. I got a bit shocked when I found Brielle standing there in front of the door. She was also shocked may be didn't think that the door will be opened like this all on a sudden. It's very natural to get shocked on a sudden act. Isn't it?!

" What are you doing here?" I asked her.

" I ... Umm... I wanted to ask you-" she couldn't finish as we heard a squeal and the next moment I found the little girl who jumped on me at once hugging me like a teddy. I sighed deeply hugging her back.

" I missed you so much." She said as she was stable at this moment.

" I missed you too." I said to her and she rolled her eyes twisting her lips. 

" No, you didn't. You are a bad liar." She said and I sighed.

" How do you even know!!? You can't read mind, right?" I asked her.

" Forget that. Where is my birthday present?" She asked me.

" It's not your birthday today." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" Alright, you may like to meet someone." I said and she turned to Brielle. I just chuckled seeing both of the girl's face. They both were hell outta shocked at this sudden meeting.