Holy Cowgirl!!!

Brielle's POV

" Hey!!" I greeted Darien.

He was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans. That's all and still managed to look too hot. Perfect body. Dashing to die for. He cleared his throat. I looked away. I was openly checking him up that too in front of Roberto. It's not right. But who will stop me?! He is my boyfriend. I can check him out as much as I want. Why will I look away?!! If someone is worried then they should look away or close their eyes. I am not looking away. Not at all. Why should I in the first place?!!

" Hello, Mr. Krendler!!" Roberto extended his hand toward Darien. He accepted it happily. " Nice to meet you." Roberto said.

" Nice to meet you too, Roberto. I heard about you a lot from Brielle. I met you today. I am certainly very happy to see you." Darien said. I smiled.

" Brie, was right you are perfect in every way, Mr. Krendler." Roberto said.

" Call me Darien." He said and Roberto nodded smilingly.

" Just awhile back Brie was telling me that I am going to find out a perfect girl for me who is certainly for me like you have got Brie." Roberto said.

" Exactly. You will have someone very special, Roberto. You deserve your happy ending." Darien said to him.

" Brie is always right when she predicts something." He said.

" Well, then I do believe that I have a chance to become the future President of USA as Brielle has predicted that several times." Darien said to Roberto and he chuckled.

" Not just Brielle there are a lot of people around who think the same about you. I am definitely agree with them. I will absolutely vote for you if you are in that place." He said and I chuckled.

" Trust me you would be wasting your vote." Darien said and both laughed. I took a sigh of relief that they went along. Otherwise it would be hard for me to handle things.

" I think I will not. Everyone likes you around so much. You just going to the White House straight." Roberto said.

" It's just starting, Dude. Still have a long way to walk before that." Darien  said to him.

" All my well wishes are with you anyways." He said.

" Thank you so much for that." Darien said.

" I should go home now. You guys should enjoy and I will call it a night." Roberto said to us.

" Ok. Goodnight, Rob." I said. He smiled.

" Goodnight, Brie. Goodnight, Darien." Roberto said and walked out of there.

I sighed deeply as he walked away. I mean I thought I would talk to him before things goes worst but things already got worst without any specific reason. I mean I was a foolish. I thought he will understand that I am not interested in him by the day goes by the fact is it didn't and I got doomed. I just have successfully destroyed the comfort zone between both of us. I don't know when I am getting it back. God knows what will happen if things goes like that. I just wish he finds out someone soon so that I can get out of this guilt. Please, God help me with that.

" Hey!! I am here." I heard my boyfriend whining. I rolled my eyes.

" I didn't disagree with that. You obviously are here and I saw you, Dude." I said and he rolled his eyes.

" Then you should have given me a hug. I didn't see you from last night. It's a big deal for me." He said and I sighed before engulfing him into a hug.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me up so that he can burry his face on my neck. I sighed. Childishness should know it's bound for God sake!!! But can't help it. This guy is totally unbelievable.

" I missed you a lot." He said.

" We meet each other last night. We talked today quite a few times. Even we video chatted once. When the hell did you miss me?" I asked him totally not agreeing with his childishness.

" That was just your voice and I wasn't able to touch you, hug you or kiss you. This didn't help me, Babe." He said and I sighed deeply.

" You should get used to it. What if we don't last long?" I teased him and his hold around me tightened as he allowed my feet to touch the ground. He looked at me sharply.

" Listen to me clearly that I am saying, no one and nothing can separate us. I repeat. No one and nothing. You keep that engraved in the depth in your heart and soul that you are mine." He said and I chuckled.

" Ok ok. No need to get hyper. I got you." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" You didn't get it, Babe. Are you still unknown about the fact?" He asked me.

" Which fact?" I asked him.

" That I just want you. All of you. Heart, soul and body." He said to me.

" But why?! Why me?! There are other girls. Why did you choose me?" I asked him.

" You gotta be kidding me, Babe. Are you still unaware about that fact?" He asked me.

" You never said that clearly. How will I get that, Darien? Not my fault." I said to him.

" Absolutely. It's my fault." He said to me.

" Completely." I said to him and he sighed deeply.

" Certainly." He said. " I heard girls have a strong sixth sense but where is yours lost?" He asked me.

" I ate it up with the breakfast this morning. Thus mine are gone." I said to him and he sighed deeply.

" It's not funny." He said to me.

" Who is kidding you?" I asked him.

" How can you unknown about the fact, Babe?" He asked me.

" Which fact?! That no other girl can keep you in your toes or no other girl can bring the wild side of yours out?" I asked him and he looked at me frustratedly. I sighed.

" You should share it I am not God to know everything by my own you know there is a line between that and you sho-" I couldn't complete my sentence as he gave me the shock of my life.

" I love you." He said and my eyes open widened.

Holy Cowgirl!!!