Tame The Wild

Darien's POV

" I will leave you two to talk alone for awhile and I have a meeting as well." Grandpa said as he walked out of my cabin. I rolled my eyes.

" Yeah, sure. You can take your time. I will babysit your grandson. I mean I will assure his security." She said to Grandpa smiling sweetly. Like really?!! Brielle Wittgenstein is talking sweetly to someone?!

I rolled my eyes again as grandpa winked at me before leaving the cabin. I need to settle my things with him later at home in the evening. You are so gone old man!!! So, damn gone.

" Ahem!!" I turned to Brielle as she cleared her throat.

I scanned her head to toe. She was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a white button up shirt. A pair of white shoe and a shade which was in the pocket of her shirt. Her hair was pulled up in a ponytail. I don't know how the hell this girl manage to look so beautiful in this simple attire!!! I raised one of my eyebrows and she did the same thing. I rolled my eyes and she too rolled her eyes. I chuckled inwardly. She hasn't changed yet. She is still the same Brielle like she was before.

" So, Ms. Wittgenstein you are 30 minutes late what will you do about that?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes.

" I was told about you this morning and I had to collect all the information about you before coming here. What else did you think I was doing? Dancing in a bar?" She asked me irritatingly and I chuckled inwardly.

" I didn't know you dance in the bar as well. Does your family know that?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes.

" Very funny. Let's come to the point. What do I habe to do here?" She asked me.

" Babysit me. Just like you said to my grandpa." I said as I sat on my chair and she sat across me pulling a chair loudly. I sighed. I have invited the tornado so I have to tolerate her wildness. I can't complain about it now.

" Alright. I am a very good babysitter, Mr. Krendler. You don't have any idea about it." She said as she stood up making a loud noise while pushing the chair back.

" Where are you going, Ms. Wittgenstein?" I asked her ans she rolled her eyes.

" Not running away. Don't worry." She said as she sat on the couch.

" You can't run away from here ever." I said to her.

" How can I run away if you create a prison for office?" She asked me and I shook my head. She has all the answers ready all the time. She took the newspaper and kept her legs on the coffee table. She started to check the newspaper like nothing happened. I cleared my throat to gain her attention.

" Listening. What happened?" She asked without bothering to look at me for once. I sighed deeply. Damn you woman!!! Damn you. How to tame this wild woman!!!

" Is this the way that you sit anywhere?" I asked her and she nodded.

" Yeah. What's bothering you with my sitting position?" She asked me without sparing me a glance. All her attention was on the newspaper she was checking.

" But that is not a gentle gesture, Ms. Wittgenstein." I said to her.

" I don't hsve any problem with this. If this is bothering you then you can ignore my presence. Pretend like there is no one in the cabin you are working alone here." She said and I sighed.

I was about to say something but before that someone knocked on the door. I allowed that person to come in and sighed deeply seeing my PA Bianca. Just like all other stories she is the bi*chy PA after her boss. She was my college friend. This why I am actually still tolerating her but soon she will be fired if she keeps her bi*chy attitude up. I am just too irritated with her behavior. Moreover her weird clothing sense makes me want to throw ger away from the office at once but it's not possible as for now.

" Darien!!" Bianca said and I sighed deeply.

" You need anything?" I asked her.

" She needs your accompany. So, she can babysit you in more enjoyable way than me. Can I go back then?" Brielle asked me very excitedly and I rolled my eyes.

" You sit down there silently. I am talking to her" I said to her. She rolled her eyes as she sat back on the couch.

" Who is this girl, Darien?" Bianca asked me.

" His babysitter." Brielle answered before I could say anything.

" But she was asking about me. I thought to answer her and help you a bit, Mr. Krendler." She said and I sighed.

" Why were you here suddenly?" I asked Bianca. She showed me the files and I nodded.

" You go back to work, Bianca. I will talk to you later." I said to her.

She nodded and walked out of my car. Rest of the day I had to tolerate her weird behavior. I was too irritated at a point. I knew that she was doing things willingly to make me irritated. I kept tolerating her wild attitude. I came back home in the evening. When I was coming back she started to tease me again.

" Should I come with you at your home to babysit you?" She asked me and I glared at her.

She rolled her eyes. I came back home and I found my grandpa in the living room watching news. He chuckled looking at me. I loosened my tie and rolled my eyes looking at him.

" How was your day today? I hope it was very good as you got what you wanted." He asked me. I sighed.

" So, this was your better plan?!" I asked him. He chuckled.

" Yeah. How is that?" He asked me.

" Totally flop." I said.

" Then go earn it. You will not get everything you want that easily." He said to me and I sighed deeply.

" Definitely. I have to. But you too remember that I have never lost any game." I said.

" Let's see this time. It's not so easy to win Brielle. You should have known that by now." He said.

" You should be in my side." I said to him.

" I am definitely in your side but you choose the wrong girl." He said. I raised my eyebrows.

" Are you challenging me?" I asked him.

" Alright. I will change her last name into mine in 1 year. You keep watching, old man." I said to him.

" Waiting eagerly for that day. Her grandfather has already predicted that you will lose this game." He said and I sighed deeply. I lost to my heart long long back.

" Just wait and watch." I said. " I also know how to tame the wild."