As Soon As Possible

Darien's POV

" Home sweet home!!!" Taylor said and I chuckled.

" Who got elected as the new senators of New York?" I asked him.

" Those posts are vacant yet." He said and I chuckled.

" Where do you want to go?" Cole asked me.

" I would love to go back home but currently I think it's safe to go to the penthouse of my office." I said to him.

" Sure." Cole said and he started to drive away.

We dropped Taylor in the hotel he was staying. He need to bring some stuffs which wants to show me and he needed to bring from his hotel room. He has to check if they are still there. He was so stupid for not taking them with himself.

We reached the office and as I wanted the parking lot was dark. I chuckled. We took the private elevator and went directly to the penthouse. It was still like I left it. I sat on the couch and called my wife to say that I have reached here safe and sound. She picked it up after 3 rings.

" Hello, Darien!!! Have you reached there already?" She asked me.

" Yeah. Just awhile back." I said to her.

" Finish your work and come back soon. I miss you." She said. I smiled.

" I miss you too, Babe." I said.

" Have you visited grandpa?" She asked me but I wasn't able to go to the cemetery yet.

" No. I just have reached here. Will go there later." I said to her.

" Alright then. You take rest. I will call you later." She said and I chuckled. But suddenly I heard the pre-boarding announcement. Was she in the airport?! What was she doing there?!! Coming to USA!!! I told her not to. This girl will never learn to listen to my words.

" What are you doing in the airport, babe?" I asked her.

" Oh, that's... Tania is leaving for Rome today. We are here to bid her bye." She said and I nodded. May be she is telling the truth.

" Ok, make me talk to your grandma in an our then." I said to her.

" Oh, forgot to inform you that there is a seminar in Aurora's charity function. I won't be going home till tonight. There is a lot of things to do. I have to help her." She said.

" Ok, then connect me as well. I will also be a part of the seminar." I said to her.

" You take rest. You don't have to be a part of the seminar." She said. " Ok, bye. See you soon. I mean you take care." She said hanging up and I sighed deeply.

" Cole!!!" I called him.

" What happened?" He asked me.

" How expert are you to kidnap someone?" I asked him.

" Very experienced. I kidnap people everyday. In fact that's my occupation." He said and I sighed deeply. Why is he so sarcastic!!!

" Very well. You have to kidnap someone for me." I said to him. He rolled his eyes.

" She is peacefully living her life there in Milan. Why to kidnap her?" He asked me.

" If everything was that easy then I wouldn't have told you to kidnap my wife, right?" I asked Cole.

" What happened now?" He asked me.

" She is coming to USA. Before she can do something worst just tell your team to kidnap her." I said to him. He sighed deeply.

" How do you know that she is coming here?" He asked me. I chuckled.

" Now you don't have any idea about me if you are asking that to me." I said winking at him and he rolled his eyes at me. I sighed.

" She is planning to come here. Take care of it." I said to him and he nodded walking out of there.

I lied down on the bed taking my phone out and sighed as my eyes fall on the pictures hanging on the walls. Most of them were of my grandpa and Brielle's. I looked at the photo which was of my graduation day. Grandpa was so happy. It still seems like it happened yesterday. But now everything spilled. I miss him a lot. No one can take his place in my life. I heard a knock on the door and got up. I found Taylor.

" Have I disturbed you?" He asked me.

" No, come in." I said and walked towards the couch.

We sat there and he was trying to show me something on his laptop. But there were like 30 to 40 pen drive around. I don't know when will he find the right one.

" You should have marked the one." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" If I would then it would draw attention the most." He said and I sighed.

" Intelligence level!!!" I rolled my eyes.

" Shut up" he said and after more than ten trials he found the one he was searching for.

" What is this about?" I asked him.

" It's CCTV footage of that party your grandpa attended before his accident." He said and my hands turned into fists.

The party started and I found all the familiar faces most of them have betrayed us recently. I sighed as I found Mr. President entered along with my aunt the First Lady. I was waiting to see my grandpa. Everyone reached and James entered with his father and my grandpa. How come these two come with my grandpa!!! May be met outside. Whatever!! They are not important. Taylor paused it.

" I have seen this footage hundred of times. Look here. Mr. President and The First Lady were there. Your grandpa entered." He played the video again. " He went to the president to talk to him.

They talked for awhile and look here James went to talk to Ms. Marlin. As always the playboy. And his father is there going somewhere else. He went to the mini bar there and was talking to the bar tender. He gave him his credit card. After awhile your grandpa came and sat next to him. They talked for awhile and had a drink together. Then suddenly Mr. Krendler started to feel uncomfortable and he got up leaving the party bidding bye to all." He said.

" What does that mean?" I asked him.

" I don't know. We can find it out reaching James and his father." He said.

" Are they around?" I asked him.

" Yeah. Coselotti's house." He said. I stood up.

" We are going there. Get ready." I said to him and he nodded.

I need to find out the person as soon as it possible.