Unfold

Brielle's POV

Like really?!! He said he loves me?! Did I hear it right or my mind is playing with me?!! Have anyone else heard it?! Clear and loud?!

I don't know if it's good thing or bad what was happening. I don't know if it was a dream or hallucination. But even if it is, it's a beautiful dream or hallucination. I just don't want to go back to the reality then. Who wants to go back to reality if the dream is way better than that?!  Who wants to drown in the ocean of problem in reality if dream is way too beautiful?!! I am definitely not.

" Hello!!!" He waved his hand in front of me. I looked at his hand and hold it then pinched him hard to test if it was reality or dream.

" Ouch!! What got into you, woman!! I have never heard someone given this type of reaction after hearing the confession. You are definitely out of the world." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" You shouldn't be complaining. You are lucky that you got me. Otherwise there are people who will be more than happy to accept me the way I am." I said to him.

" Babe, I have never ever complained about you. I have never. You should know that. I am the only one who will always come for you and be with you. But you have to misunderstand me everytime." He said and I felt guilty for acting crazy like that. He was serious about that.

" Well, I am not used to this. What do you think?! This was the first time that I have someone confessing his love for me." I said to him.

" Like really?! No one ever said he loves you to you ever?" He asked me and I shook my head. " Why?! There are bunches of guys around you all the time. How can you not get the attention?" He asked me.

" They tried but I stopped them. If they start to change the topic I used to ignore them. But many people have said that they likes me but I didn't let them to reach till love. I cut them off at once." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Good, very good." He said.

" Hey!!! Did you say this to anyone before?" I asked him.

" I was waiting to tell you this from last 8 years." He said. 

" Ok. 8 years. That means you were 19  eight years back. Before that?!" I asked him.

" I was 18 that time. Before that I was literally getting trained to be a politician from very early age and I used to stay with my grandpa helping him in his works since I was very young. So, things like that didn't cross my mind before that. I was always busy with studies and other stuffs. Emotions could never wash me away. I was a very decent kid." He said smiling widely. I rolled my eyes.

" Yeah, very!!!" I said and was about to roll my eyes again but suddenly something crossed my mind and I looked at him weirdly. " What?!" He asked me.

" You said that you were waiting to tell that to me for 8 years. What does that mean?!" I asked him. He chuckled scratching the back of his head.

" I don't know how to explain it, Babe." He said.

" Tell that to me. Right now. I insist. F*ck with insist. I demand." I said and he chuckled.

" Calm down, Babe. I will tell you." He said.

" I demand now." I said to him. Hell with him. He knows me from 8 years and he is claiming that he loves me from past 8 years!!! What the f*ck!!!

" Wrong timing." He said.

" If you are not telling me then I am breaking up with you and getting married with Roberto." I said to him and he glared at me.

" Move an inch from here. You will see the hell the next moment." He said to me.

I rolled my eyes and took several steps back. He gave me a death glare and reached me. He pulled me closer and scooped me up on his shoulder effortlessly. I tried to get freed but he didn't let me.

" Damn you, where are you taking me?" I asked him. " I am not getting married with you in the middle of the night, in the middle of nowhere." I said.

" No sane person will agree to give us a marriage license in the middle of the night and in the middle of nowhere. So, I suggest you to shut your mouth up." He said and reached his car as he made me sit inside.

" You are kidnapping me." I complained.

" Yes. I am kidnapping you. Is there anything you can do about it?" He asked me.

" Actually, I can. I can come out of here. But I want to see where do you want to take me." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Alright." He said.

" I agree with you only if you tell me how do you know me from past 8 years and why did I not know you?" I asked him. He chuckled.

" I will tell you once we reached the place. But let me tell you it's a really really interesting incident." He said chuckling.

" I can feel that from your evil smirk." I said. " You are claiming that you love me from 8 years. Is that true?" I asked him and he nodded as he started to drive.

" Yeah, I love you from that long. There is no doubt about that." He said.

" Then why didn't you come up early?" I asked him.

" Because it wasn't a right time to do that." He said and I glared at him. "You were only 14 that time. Would just go to you and destroy your life like that?!! You were still a kid back then. Though very beautiful one but still. I couldn't tell you that I love her to someone who was not adult enough yet. Am I look like an insane guy?!!" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" But what happened when I turned into 18?" I asked him.

" You know what happened that time. You just joined in Navy that time. And I also wasn't so stable in my career. I thought I will go and meet you on your 20th birthday but grandpa got a heart attack that time. The next year year you were in the mission in Egypt and the following year there were the presidential election. We had a lot of works there." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" So, you think this is the right time for us?" I asked him.

" There can't be a best time." He said to me. I sighed.

" You were a stupid back then and you haven't changed." I said and he laughed at this. How can he be so secretive!!!

But at just the secrets are to be unfold.