Worst

Darien's POV

" How deep is your love?" She asked me and I looked at her putting the cup down. What is this girl saying?!!

" What do you mean?" I asked her.

" Simple, I asked you how deeply you love me." She said and I sighed deeply.

" Did you watch any stupid drama series with your girls these days?" I asked her.

" Nope. I was just asking out of curiosity." She said to me and I shook my head.

" I too now am thinking that you should withdraw your resignation letter. At least there will be something for you to do then. You won't be able to think those stupid things." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" Whatever!!! Answer me what I have asked for." She said to me.

" Which answer do you prefer to hear?" I asked her.

" Don't change the topic." She gritted before clutching on my collar. My wild kitten!!! I sighed.

" Babe, I am on track. What do you mean by how deep is my love!!! I am in love with you for almost 9 years. It's not a short period of time. Almost a decade. All these years my feelings for you never changed in fact it increased. No one else could make me feel like you do. It was always you. Now suddenly you ask me how deep is my love didn't rang good in my ear. What do you think about that?" I said to her and she looked at me shocked.

" I... Ahem..." She cleared her throat. "I was just..." She stopped.

" Just?" I asked her looking at her sharply.

" I was just thinking about something." She said.

" Who is it?" I asked her.

" What?" She asked me.

" Who poisoned your brain?" I asked her.

" No one." She said pouting.

" Didn't work. You have to tell me, Babe." I said to her.

" One of my classmates got divorced yesterday. She was too happy with her relationship but suddenly she called me and said she can't continue it her husband is cheating on her. They were highschool sweetheart." She said and I sighed deeply. When will she stop comparing us with other couples??!

" So?" I asked her and she sighed.

" If you try to do something like that you will dig your grave yourself. Mark my words. Don't even look at other women." She said tightening her hold on me at once. I chuckled.

" Ok, if you say so. I will scoop out my eyes and be blind better." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" I didn't mean that. It was just like don't let girls take advantage of you. This is why I never wanted a hot as hell husband. It will always keep me worried about him. I am doomed. Why do I have to love you?" She asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" You never said that officially that you love me." I said to her and she narrowed her eyes.

" So?" She asked me.

" Nothing, Babe. I know you love me." I said to her.

" Of course I do." She said.

" But you never said that as a complete sentence like I love you." I said to her.

" I will tell that to you when you will grant my wish." She said.

" Which wish?" I asked her.

" I told you long back that I also want a baby. Everyone is getting one." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" We are going to get married in 3 months then we can have as much babies you want." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" That's still long. Why can't we have a baby now?" She asked me.

" We can adopt a baby if you want." I said to her.

" Why don't you want to make a baby with me?" She asked me suspiciously. " Are you completely fine, Darien? I am not sure about that." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" If I wasn't then why would I be after you, Babe. Think before you word out anything." I said. She pouted.

" Why can't we make a baby now?" She asked me. I sighed.

" Because we can't have the baby right now and we are not married yet." I said to her.

" Like really?!! Who thinks like that?" She asked me.

" I do and you are drunk." I said and she sighed.

" I am fine." She said.

I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her bare waist. She was wearing too much revealing clothes today. I didn't mind as she was wearing a jacket to hide her body before entering my room. Otherwise she would have faced the hell. She is not for the world to see her in such attire. What is mine is exclusive mine. I am very selfish, I can't share what's mine with others. Specially not her at all. Over my dead body.

" Is that the reason of your this kind of attire today?" I asked her and brushed my fingers on the soft skin of her waist.

She shivered a bit. Her signature body fragrance was making me go crazy to hold on my self control. I hold on myself not to do something stupid here in my office. It won't look good. Everything has a perfect time and place for itself.

" I... Errrr... Ummm..." She tried to find out an excuse.

" You are wearing this to seduce me, right, Babe?" I asked making her face me holding her chin. She looked at me helplessly. I kissed on her cheeks and smiled at her. " You are totally successful in that, Babe. But don't do that again. I am not too good to hold my self control back when it comes something about you." I said to her and pressed my lips on hers.

She heightened herself to reciprocate the kiss and I lifted her wrapping my arms around her waist. It's always her. I wasn't wrong about that. She is just a big tease for my nerves. Suddenly her phone rang.

" Your phone is ringing." I said in between the kisses.

" Let it." She kissed me back.

Her phone kept ringing and she groaned before leaving me and pricking up her phone. As soon as she heard from the other side she was frozen. Her phone slipped down from her hand.

" What's wrong?" I asked her but she was frozen. I took the phone and it was Issy. What he said I wasn't at all ready to hear like that.

He was saying that Mackenzie slipped from the staircase and taken to the hospital. Her situation is critical. I sighed deeply. Can things be more worst!!!!