Twist

Brielle's POV

" Let's have chocolate together." Juliet said to me and I chuckled as she already opened the wrapper.

" Slow down. Not all for you. Some for your friends as well." I said to her and she pouted.

" Ok, I will give them few." She said.

" You will turn into a fatty watermelon if you keep having chocolate that much." Mr. Krendler said and she rolled her eyes.

" I don't care even if I turn into a fatty watermelon." She said to him.

" Yeah, you were a watermelon when you were a little kid. We used to call you baby elephant. You were so cute then. Now you are becoming a stick day by day." He said to her and I chuckled.

I was thinking about what they were talking about. Whom does she wants him to confess his love?! Can that be he already has a girlfriend and got some problem with her?!! May be they have fought and now trying to make her jealous. Who knows there may be some other problem. I don't know actually. But why is he trying to use me?! I gotta find it out. I was not letting him use me in this. I hate to be used by people for their own reason. I just hate those people who does that as well.

" I don't mind being a stick as well." She said.

" Your father have a fortune but you are not using them in a good reason. Doesn't he tell you to have food properly?! Anyone will say that you are suffering from severe deficiency of nutrition." He said to her. She glared at him.

" I am not." She said.

" Yes, you are." He said. I chuckled.

Gotta call Seb and Issy. I am missing my brothers. Being the youngest has a perk here. You will always be pampered.

" You remember what you used to do when you were young?! You used to cry for no reason to get me scolded if I didn't bring you candies." He said and I chuckled.

I was an evil girl. When Seb and Issy used to sleep I would go there and poured water on them then hide somewhere. It was fun. I was just a spoiled kid. Totally uncontrollable. God knows how I managed to be this Brielle now. I still pull pranks on people but not like I used to when I was a kid.

" Yeah, I do remember that." She said and I chuckled.

" And you used to pull my hair to wake me up in the morning. You were an evil girl." He said and I smiled.

" Do you like pranks?" Juliet suddenly asked me.

" She lives for pranking. No use of asking her such a question." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I am not that pranky as well." I tried to defend myself. " Did I pull a prank on you?!" I asked him.

" That's what I was thinking about. Why didn't you pull a prank on me yet?!! How come I become so lucky suddenly?!!" He asked me.

" You are not lucky but you have got the perks because you are the boss here. If I make you angry the old man will suspend me and I don't want any red underline on my neat and clean career. It's better without those gossips and punishment." I said to him and he chuckled.

" At least one benefit of being the boss here. I just thought there is no use of being the boss of a wild girl who can't ever be tamed." He said and I smirked at him.

" True. So true. You just can't tame me." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Who knows!!! We can't predict the future now. Can we?" He asked me.

" I can. I can predict it completely." I said to him and he shook his head.

" You can't." He said.

" You both stop. I am having a headache now. It's my birthday tomorrow. See? It's 8 already but my are not at home yet. They are in the office having a meeting. More important than me. My brother must be busy with his friends. No one literally remembers me." She said.

" They do. There are still four hours, Lettie. They will come back before it turns 12." He said and I nodded.

" I am happy that I got the bestest friends in the world." She said and I literally agree with that. Her friends are closer than her family. They are the best things anyone can ever ask for. They are just pieces of heart for her. Everyone of them.

" Tell me what's going on with that Northscott?" He asked her.

" Who? Ardeyn?" She asked him.

" Yeah, what's with him?" He asked her.

" He is just a good friend. Nothing else. It's not what you are thinking about. We don't love each other. In fact, we can murder each other without any reason and that will happen some day. You will see." She said.

" If it's like that then it's ok. If not then you know your family. They are undying enemies. It will keep going on through the bloodline." He said and sighed.

" Even if our families are rivals we can't do anything with that, Bro. We are friends and we will never ever carry that enmity. We may not be adult like them but I still can understand that if this rivalry keeps going on then this will makes things more messed in future at least someone has to stop this before it becomes the worst and leaves us destroyed completely." She said and I looked at them totally not knowing what they are talking about.

" Can you stop that?" He asked her. She looked away.

" May be or may be not. But this is not so easy. It will take time. They have spoiled enough just to try to destroy each other. Even the royal family is irritated now with their behavior toward each other. They have warned both Kentworth and Northscott to settle everything in time. But none of them is ready to listen to them." She said.

What kind of twist is this?!! I was thinking about his girlfriend now this new mystery has engulfed me. Damn!!!