Dirty Game

Darien's POV

" Very good decision, Darien." Mr. Covalho said. I nodded.

" Thanks for appreciating that. As long as we all are in the same track none of us will be facing problems." I said to him.

" I will always keep supporting you." He said to me.

" That's good for you." I said to him.

" Alright, who is the girl you brought with you? Your date for tonight?" He asked me looking at Brielle smirking who was currently talking to her grandparents. I bet she was igniting them with her crazy words. Because both of them were looking at her irritatingly at this moment but she was enjoying to irritating them very much. I turned to see Mr. Covalho whose eyes were still stuck on her. I stood in front of him to cover her so that he can't see her anymore. He looked at me and I have him a cold expression. He looked away from her at once.

" She is my date forever. And you know very well that I don't like people look at the things belongs to me. I hope you understand my points." I said to him and he nodded.

" Very well. That's it. We won't be having any problem as long as you remember that. Right?" I said to him and he nodded again.

" You should think about your family as well. She would be of your daughter Maria's age. Well, what if your wife and daughter comes to know that you look at someone else's wife like that?! Would you like that if someone wants to sleep with your daughter of your own age?" I asked him and he looked at me for awhile then shook his head.

" I am sorry. I was misleaded." He said.

" Better. Try not to be misleaded ever again. You know that won't be good for you if you look at the girl who belongs to me again." I said to him and he nodded.

" Besides, Mr. President likes that girl a lot. He loves her like his own daughter. If he hears you tried to do something wrong to her then his wrath will be on you. Be careful while uttering the words." I said.

" Alright. I do understand " he said.

" People like you have a thick skull to input things inside that. I don't know what to do to make you realize that you will be in a deadly trouble if you try to reach her." I said to him and stood up to leave.

Out of nowhere my crazy stupid best friend come to the scene. I found Stefanie standing in front of me with a bored face.

" What happened?" I asked her.

" Fought with hubby." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Very good now what can I do for you?" I asked her and she twisted her lips.

" Where is your Cinderella? David said she has come with you and she has stolen the limelight tonight?" She asked me and I rolled my eyes.

She is looking extremely gorgeous today in her peach colored gown. I know she doesn't need anything to compliment her beauty but she was looking so so beautiful tonight.

" Hmm... Got a fight with that Covalho guy." I said to her.

" What has he done?" She asked me. I told her what happened earlier and she just sighed deeply.

" I can't believe he just said that to you." She said and I nodded.

" I was just one step away from burying him alive." I said to her.

" Hmm, I can understand that but, Dude, yours is a very very beautiful girl. No one can resist her." She said.

" I saw John awhile back. He was actually searching for you." She said to me and I gave her a flat expression.

" What does he want from me now?" I asked her.

" Come on. He must want to talk to you." She said.

" But I don't want to talk to him. He has done enough to make me hate him. Now God knows why has he come back to make me hate him more." I said to her.

" Come on, Darien. He is your brother." She said to me.

" He is not. He and his mother both are out of my life now." I said to her.

" They can't be out of your life. She is your mother as well." She said.

" Step mother and it was her who left when my dad died. She didn't want to live with us. Even she changed her son's surname into her second husband. Who gave her that right? And I have nothing to comment about John. Both of us know that he is just a selfish guy. If he needs then he will backstab the person who helped him the most when he needed it. He will never ever change. I have been witness of that." I said to her.

" He might have changed. You should at least talk to him for once." She said to me and I glared at her.

" I will not talk to him. If you want then you can go and talk to him." I said to her and she sighed deeply.

" But I think now you have to talk to him anyways." She said after awhile.

" And why is that?" I asked her and she gestured me to turn and see.

I gritted cursing under my breath as I found him sitting next to my girl talking to her. Not gonna be happened ever. I walked towards them.

" Darien, calm down. You are looking like you will kill someone." I heard Stefanie from back.

" Yes, I will kill him if I need to." I said to her and reached there.

I knew John will mock me anyways. I ignored him completely just hold her hand. She was looking at me confusedly.

" We are leaving." I said to her and she nodded before standing up.

" Alright, it was very nice to meet you, Mr. Coselotti. Goodnight." She said to him and he chuckled.

I just wrapped my arm around her shoulder to let him know that she is mine. He can't do anything with that. I am not going to let him win this. I know very well about his dirty games.