Burning Example

Darien's POV

I chuckled at both of the girls looking at each other shocked. Juliet was the one who came out of the shock first and reached Brielle. She poked her cheek and Brielle looked at her weirdly. I shook my head.

" What are you doing, Lettie?" I asked Juliet and she turned to me then turned back to her again.

" Jesus Christ!!! She is true!!!" Juliet said to herself completely shocked.

" What made you think that she is imagination?" I asked her.

" You brought her here for real?!" She asked me. I rolled my eyes. She came to me. " How did you convince her!!? Have you confessed already?! If you did then I will kill you. You supposed to make it special. You didn't even informed me. You promised that you will definitely tell me when you will confess. But you didn't. Liar!!!" She whispered in my ear and I rolled my eyes.

" I didn't say anything to her yet. Relax." I whispered back.

" Then how come she came here with you?! Have you used black magic on her?" She asked me.

" Yeah, right." I said giving her a boring face.

" I will tell you later or you can ask from Grandpa. He has done everything after all." I said to her and she nodded. Suddenly Brielle hold my hand and pulled me toward her.

" What's wrong?" I asked her.

" You know Juliet Kentworth personally?! That's so cool." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" She is the very same person whose birthday party we have come to attend. She is my cousin." I said to her and she gave me a completely shocked face.

" No way!!!" She said and I chuckled.

" Ask her?" I told her and she rolled her eyes.

" Hey!!! I am here too. What are you guys talking about it? Tell me as well. I wanna know." Juliet squealed at once complaining about it.

" It's adult topic and you are not 18 yet." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" I am only 3 days away from that." She said and I chuckled.

" It's no adult things. It's just I was shocked to see you here. I didn't know that you are Mr. Krendler's cousin." Brielle said glaring at me. " Anyways, I am Brielle Wittgenstein. Nice to meet you." She extended her hand toward Juliet who took her hand and shook it smilingly.

" She is more beautiful now. How are you holding yourself not being temped by her?" Juliet whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes. If only she knew how hard it is for me!!!

" Umm... What are you guys talking about?" Brielle asked us.

" It's brother sister topic." Juliet said. "You are soooooooo damn beautiful. Did anyone say that to you before?" Juliet asked. Brielle chuckled.

" Yeah, they did." Brielle said.

" Has my brother ever said that to you?" She Asked her and it really made an awkward and uncomfortable situation suddenly. This girl!!! I sighed deeply.

" He decided to remain blind." Brielle came out of that situation and gave an answer in her own way.

" He is still blind. A stupid blind." Juliet said and I sighed at this.

" By the way, I am a fan since I have heard your song Dreamcatcher. It was amazing. Where did you get such a beautiful lyric? It just touched my soul. I bet many of people's as well. I even got so emotional when I listened it for the first time." Brielle said and Juliet chuckled.

" Ari wrote the song. She is talented you know?" She said.

" Yes, very. You all are talented." Brielle said to her.

" Although we weren't so sure that that will be our first song but it worked. See? It already become a big hit." Juliet said to her.

" Literally all the 6 of you are very cute, talented and smart girls. You have a very bright future ahead in the music industry." Brielle said to her and Juliet chuckled.

" Let's see. We are still young. Still in school. We all want to continue our studies as well. Earning success in a very early age is very complicated you know?! You have to work hard to hold it." Juliet said.

" Jules!!!" We heard Damien calling her.

" Oh, I will be going now. I need to get freshen up. Let's talk after dinner." She said to Brielle and she nodded.

" Sure. As you want. I am so excited to see you anyways." Brielle said.

" Ok, then. I will be get going." Juliet said and she chuckled.

" Still a bit childish. Suits her." She said.

" She is a bit childish but you are very very childish." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" I am not at all childish. I am an adult woman. You don't have eyes to see me properly. You always think I am 10 when I am 23 already." She said to me and I smirked at her.

" So you want me to see you as a woman?! I don't have any problem anyways." I said to her and she rolled her eyes. " I didn't start that you did. You told me to look at you like you are a woman." I said to her.

" I am a woman. What do you think. I am a kid?!" She asked me.

" No. You are a woman. In fact you are a beautiful woman who is that childish that she doesn't know what actually she just has said and what does it mean." I said to her.

" I know that." She said.

" No, you don't." I said to her.

" Don't provoke me. I can be more ferocious, Mr. Krendler. You will just be a little kid in front of me then." She said to me.

" Really?" I asked her.

" Yes, really." She said and I chuckled looking at her cute expression when she was angry. All I wanted at that moment was to kiss her senselessly. But I can't. It will ruin everything. Once was enough for now. 

" Anyways. Leave it. I heard you are a very good singer. Why didn't you try take it as your profession then? You would be very famous by now then." I asked her being a bit curious about that. She just rolled her eyes.

" Not every girl want to be Taylor Swift. Some wants to be hulk as well." She said and I sighed deeply. True. She is the burning example of that.