Evil Woman

Brielle's POV

" Nervous?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

" Shouldn't I?" He asked me and I chuckled.

" Yes, you should. My brothers are also there. How will you deal with them?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

So, tonight Darien's grandpa has invited my family to have dinner with them so that they can get introduced to each other and talk about us. I am quite positive about this. I think they will get along very well.

" Give me some suggestions." He said to me trying to be innocent.

That's it. I will be having diabetes with too much sweetness. I cupped his face and kissed on his nose. He rolled his eyes.

" It should be here." He pointed his lips and I glared at him.

" No kissing before the dinner. I have fixed my make ups after so many trials. Stop trying to do it." I said to him and he smirked.

" Really?!" He asked me.

" What?!" I asked him flatly.

" Kissing isn't allowed but touching is, right?" He asked me. Before I could say something he pulled me into a hug his hands were roaming all around.

" You are impossible." I said to him.

" You didn't give my kiss. It isn't my fault." He said and chuckled.

" We have to go. Otherwise they will start to search for us." I said to him.

" They will understand." he said holding me tight in his arms. I sighed.

" They will understand what?!" I asked him.

" That we need some time." He said.

" Not at all. You know everyone in my family hates the late comers. Specially my grandpa and Seb." I said to him. He groaned and let me go. " A good solider is always 10 minutes earlier." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" It's better be on time than 10 minutes earlier." He said.

" It's because we really don't want to be late." I said to him.

" Ok, let's go. Whatever you say I have to do that." He said. I chuckled.

We came out of there and reached the staircase. He stepped back and let me lead him. I chuckled.

" First lady." He bowed dramatically and I rolled my eyes.

" You are impossible, Mr. Krendler." I said to him.

" Yeah, only for you soon to be Mrs. Krendler." He said and I chuckled.

" There they are." I pointed my family. Everyone was there already.

" Alright. I am doomed." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" No, you are not." I said.

" You are not me." He said.

" They are not monsters." I said to him.

" At this moment everything is scary for me." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Where has the confident Darien gone?" I asked him and he sighed.

" His confidence washed away without any washing machine." He said to me. " Your brothers are the most scary for me at this moment."

" They are very nice. Stop complaining." Though I wasn't sure myself.

" I don't trust you." He said.

" Come with me." I said to him and dragged him with myself.

" So, this is Darien, guys and Darien, that's my family." I said to him.

" Hmm, have a seat , Darien." My grandpa said.

I walked and sat in between to my grandparents who flew from Milan last night. I was missing them a lot. Yeah, they are here it's enough for me.

" Everything ok?" I asked them and they nodded.

My maternal grandparents are never comfortable with my parental grandparents. Because my parental grandparents always have problem with every damn thing in the world. Besides my grandparents aren't from elite class which matters for Mrs. Wittgenstein a lot. But I just love them a lot which they deserve. They are my parents for me. My family.

" Yeah, everything is ok, Sweetie." She said and I nodded.

" Have anyone said anything to you?" I asked her. She chuckled.

" Anyone means Mrs. Wittgenstein?" She chuckled again. " She literally has problem with everything in the world. Why to take her so seriously?" She asked me and I sighed.

" The world has problem with her as well. We have to send her to the mental asylum." I said.

We started to have dinner. I was looking at Darien who was looking so nervous. I don't know why he was so nervous like if they don't grant him I will leave him. I have already determined to be with him. Nothing can stop me from that. Not even he himself. So worrying about this won't buy him anything. He should know that.

" So, Darien.." Mrs. Wittgenstein opened her mouth and Darien looked at her at once.

" Yes, ma'am." He said.

" Why Brielle?" She asked and I sighed deeply. I was expecting a question like this from her only.

" Why not Brielle?" My grandma asked back before Darien could answer it.

" I asked him." Mrs. Wittgenstein said.

" If you want to ask something ask a rational question. Don't confuse him." Grandma said and I smiled. I love my granny.

" Mrs. Wittgenstein, Mrs. Beverly, I will answer your questions. First of all, there is nothing to be confused. I want to be with your granddaughter." He said and smiled at me. I chuckled. "Why her? Because I love her and she is the one for me." He announced that looking into my eyes clear and loud for everyone to hear that clearly. "And why not her because she is perfect. No one can be that perfect for me." He said and I chuckled. Perfect answer he gave to them. I am proud of him.

" Can we talk privately after dinner?" Seb asked Darien and it made him nervous again. He looked at me and I glared at him.

" Yeah, sure. Why not?" Darien said and I smiled.

" Very well." I said.

" Anyone else wants to ask anything to him? You guys can ask him anything you want and as I am not a well mannered girl, I will let you all know that even if you guys have any problem with this or don't approve him still I will marry him. If you guys have problem with that then you guys can keep it to yourself. I don't care about it." I said as rudely as I can.

" We don't have any problem with that, Brie." Aunt Marcella said. I smiled at her.

The dinner was done and Darien walked out of there with my brothers. God helps him. We were waiting for them and they came back after awhile. I looked at Darien and he smiled nodded his head.

" They didn't kill you? Even I was scared." I said and he looked at me weirdly.

" You lied?" He asked me. I nodded trying to be innocent. He sighed.

I chuckled. I am a one evil woman.