Unpredictable!!

Brielle's POV

" But what are you going to do now?" Josie asked me.

" I will definitely work with Grandpa after I go back to Milan. But as for now I have to convince Darien. He is very angry with me." I said to her.

" Very obvious." She said and I sighed.

" You will help me to convince him." I said to her.

" Who me?!!" She asked me back.

" Yes, you. Is there anyone else in this room?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes.

" Why don't you ask Pikachu to help you?" She asked me pointing Pikachu on my t-shirt. I glared at her.

" No word against Pikachu. I object. I will not take that. I warn you, Josie." I said to her and she chuckled.

" I don't like that you keep making fun of Pikachu." I said to her and she chuckled.

" Very near soon when you will have kids then we will name them Pikachu, Minions and SpongeBob SquarePants." She started to laugh. I rolled my eyes.

" Cameron is coming to meet me this evening. What do you want to do? Meet him?" I asked her.

" Sure. Why not?" She asked me.

" Didn't you want to avoid him?" I asked her. She sighed deeply.

" I wanted to but we are colleagues, Brie. We can't just ignore each other all the life." She said to me and I sighed deeply.

" Last time I checked you wanted to resign as well." I said to her.

" I want to but until the wedding I have to keep it up." She said to me and I sighed.

" Ok, if you say so." I said to her and she nodded.

" Yeah. Big headache." She said.

" Face him confidently. You don't want to let him know about the past right?" I asked her.

" If he already knows that then I don't have much to do about it actually but if he doesn't know anything about it then I should keep it secret. I don't want any enmity between us. We should still remain good friends like old days. There is nothing in dragging this enmity far." She said and I sighed.

" Yeah. You are right." I said to her and she chuckled.

" I can't believe I am saying that. My parents never taught me to hurt someone but I really want to destroy the Wilson family completely. I don't want to drag it far. Cameron and I are never ever going to be in the same page of the book. Our worlds are different. We don't walk the same road, Brie." She said.

" Hell will be frozen if you guys end up together, right?" I asked her.

" May be. I am not sure about it." She said.

" I think that's only going to be happened." I said to her and her eyes widened.

" Don't say that." She said in horror.

I sighed deeply. I know Cameron. He will not sit peacefully watching Josie getting married with someone else like that. He will definitely do something and spoil everything in the process.

" Ok. If you say so. I am going to meet my man. He is still angry. If Cameron arrives call me. I will be back. Just keep talking to him normally. Nothing to be worried Karina and Nancy are at home. Cameron will not do or say anything in front of them. You can relax." I said to her. She nodded weakly.

I came out of the house and drive toward his office. I reached there in 20 minutes. I parked my car and met Cole there. He gave me a smile looking at me.

" Oh, my gosh!!! Cole!!!" I said to him.

" Yes, ma'am!!" He said.

" No, need to call me ma'am. You must be older than my father. You can call me Brielle or Brie." I said and he chuckled. " I am surprised to see you smiling. Is that me or you really can smile?" I asked him and he shook his head smilingly.

" Is Darien at office?" I asked him.

" Yeah, he is in office. You can go." He said.

" Ok, thanks." I said before running into the office.

I entered the lift and everyone must be looking at me weirdly. I cleared my throat showing them an attitude. They didn't say anything. I walked out of the lift and reached his office. I entered the cabin and found him with his grandpa. They were discussing about something. I smiled.

" Mr. Krendler!!" I said and walked towards him. I gave him a brief hug before sitting next to him.

" Good to see you again. I heard you have forgotten me." He said.

" Why would I forget you?" I asked him.

" Because all these things happened these days." He said to me.

" Yes, but you didn't have anything to do with that. Did you?" I asked him.

" Nothing much. How are you doing?" He asked me.

" Good yet." I said to him.

" I better go. I have to meet the vice president tomorrow. I need to reach Washington DC." He said.

" Be careful and take care." Darien said to his grandpa before walking towards him and giving him a hug. Mr. Krendler hugged him back and then walked out of the cabin.

I sat across him but he kept working ignoring me completely. I cleared my throat to get his attention but he kept working. I gritted. I stood up and reached him. I snatched the papers from him.

" Brielle!!!" He said to me in a warning tone.

" What?!" I said to him.

" Give it back. It's very important paper." He said.

" Papers can wait." I said keeping the file away from him and he sighed deeply.

" And you can't?" He asked me.

" No. I can't wait. I just can't." I said holding his tie pulling him closer to make him look into my eyes. I just pecked on his lips and smiled widely.

" What do you think you are doing?" He asked me.

" I don't know. May be seducing you." I said and he chuckled.

" I didn't know this is the art of seduction for you." He said to me. "Wearing 100 folds of clothes you are seducing me. What does that sound like?" He asked me.

" It's not my fault. The weather is too freezing. Beside you told me not to wear revealing things in public." I reminded him.

" You are not allowed to seduce the public. You are mine and your art of seduction should be only for me as well." He said and I sighed deeply. This guy!!! Can't get him what actually he wants. So unpredictable.