Guests

Brielle's POV

It's been a week since we had to leave our country. It was very hard for us to leave everything like that. We came here to Milan to my grandparents place. I couldn't hear those negative words from the people around neither I could let them insult my husband. I was tired of everything. I get disconnected from everything.

I need to keep Darien busy to distract his mind with another things for a few days. He was already upset with his grandfather's death then everything happened too fast. I wasn't able to see him like that. I didn't want anything to make him upset now. I want to make him happy. It's not like everything ended. We can start a new life here. We will work together and earn money for ourselves. It will be a bit hard for a Prince like him to get used to this life but as much as I know him he will be fine. He never ever accept defeats. This time it will be quite hard but we can make it.

How much does someone need to live?!! We can be happy even if we have a little house to live and earn a little amount of money. We can adjust ourselves with that. At least I think so. We will be happy. Those evil world can't touch us ever. We will be living peacefully happily ever after. We need to cooperate with each other. But I am a bit worried about Darien. He can't go back to USA even to meet his grandpa. This is quite heart breaking. I don't know how to handle him in this situation but I have to find out a way to keep him happy. It will not be very easy for any of us.

I was currently sitting on the bed and he was still sleeping. I caressed his cheek and he stirred a bit but didn't wake up. I kissed on his cheek.

" I will make you happy." I said to him whispering in his ear.

I need to find out a way. To keep him happy. I got up and get freshen up. I went to the kitchen and found my grandma preparing the breakfast with the chef.

" Good morning." I said to them and they smiled at me. " What's going on? Should I help you guys?" I asked them.

" Nah, it's almost done." My grandma said. " Where is Darien?" She asked me.

" He is still sleeping. Last night he told me not to wake him up until he wakes up by himself today." I said to her.

" Suddenly why has he got this kind of thought?" She asked me.

" I told him about my sleeping patterns when we used to be on vacation. He was kinda interested in that. He wanted to try." I said to him.

" You mean he will sleep till night?" She asked me.

" I don't know. May be it works differently for him. I used to sleep like a dead fly." I said to her and she chuckled. I sighed deeply.

" I don't know what to do now. You have two unemployed burden under your roof." I said to her and she glared at me.

" We have more than enough. You don't have to worry about that." She said to me but I shook my head.

" Darien will never ever accept that. His self respect and ego is higher than the mount Everest." I said to her and she sighed deeply.

" No worries you guys are qualified enough to get a job but the fact is if Darien can get used to it. He used to live like a king. Now it's completely different." Grandma said and I sighed.

" You once told me that fate can play the worst with you and it's God's will whom he will give money, power and respect. He gives them whomever he wants and can snatch as well. He is the owner of everything. We shouldn't be very proud of ourselves. You remember?" I asked her and she smiled.

" Yeah. You caught the concept very well." She said.

" Yes. This is one of those phase of life. He has to go though it. He has a lot to learn from life. Living like a king is not a good way to learn about life. Darien is a good leader no doubt on that. But a good leader always needs to have a idea what his people wants from him. He will not get a proper knowledge if he doesn't know how to communicate and cooperate with his people. He still needs to learn a lot of things. Let him know things getting mingled with people. Let him grow up once again." I said to her and she smiled at me widely.

" You really grown up, Kate. I am proud of you. You are really a good wife as well. I used to think that you are very lucky to have Darien as your husband but I think now Darien is very lucky to have you as his wife." She said and I smiled.

" We both are lucky to have each other as our spouse." I said to her.

" That's right." She said.

" Darien was born to be a leader. He will be one in future. We need to support him. I hope USA will realize their mistakes soon and take him back. Even if they don't it doesn't matter. Once a leader always a leader." I said.

" I hope so." She said and we served the breakfast.

I found Darien coming downstairs. May be it's because of his habit he can't sleep 35 hours in a raw like me. I am a crazy woman. We had breakfast and then went to my room. I got an old photo album in the closet. I was watching it suddenly Darien snatched it from me.

" Hey!!! I was watching it." I said and he sat on the couch.

Soon he started to laugh seeing my baby pics. I had my tooth out. I was looking like a frog with no teeth. Then when the two upper teeth came out I used to look like a rabbit. I rolled my eyes as he kept laughing at that. I came downstairs and was about to turn on the TV but the doorbell rang. I went to open the door and got a shock seeing the people outside. I didn't expect them to come here.