Belong To Me

Brielle's POV

" Whose house is this?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

" I mustn't visit someone else's place in the name of honeymoon trip, right?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Whatever!!!" I said to him and he chuckled.

" Sit down and have breakfast." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" Where are we now?" I asked him.

" You will find it out when we go out of the house after breakfast." He said.

" You turned into very very secretive guy, Darien." I said having her breakfast. He chuckled.

I looked outside of the window and found the beautiful waterfall far away but still was visible from here very clearly. It was really very beautiful. I really wanted to hike around this place but God knows what Mr. Senator prefers.

" Oh, wow!!! It's very beautiful." I said and he chuckled.

" What?!! Isn't it beautiful?" I asked him and he nodded.

" Yes, very very." He said to me but I don't know why I felt like he was indicating me. I rolled my eyes.

" Let's go and hike around." I said.

" Finish your breakfast and I will take you somewhere. I bet you will love that." He said and I nodded.

I didn't want to fight him anymore for some outsider. It will only spoil our moments. It's our honeymoon which we want to spend together. It's the best time for us. We are not going to get it back again. So, let's not spoil it for someone else.

" What happened?" He asked me and I said my head.

" Nothing." I said to him.

" Alright." He said and we finished our breakfast before walking out of the mansion.

I was observing the place around. There were a lot of trees around and not numerous residents around. The neighborhood had only a few luxurious cottages around that too far away from each other. Each of the houses are like an island no connection with the world. Ridiculous!!!

I can't even breath in a place where is not much people. You see my house back in NYC is always crowded with people. I can't eat if there is at least 2 people sitting with me in the table. But I think I have to change this habit now as I am married with Mr. Senator. It's not like he will be able to accompany me all the time. He can't left behind his responsibility. I don't want that actually. He should do whatever he likes. He loves his work and I can understand that. Living with him will be a completely different but I think I will enjoy this new experiences.

Besides if I would still work in the Seals then he would definitely support me for my career. I will not make a fuss about that because I am much different from other girls. I can make it up for ourselves. May be there is no other choices for us. Who cares about these things when you got someone you love?! I can compromise for him. To be with him. I can always do that.

" What are you thinking about?" He asked me.

" Nothing. Where are we?" I asked him.

" Somewhere near Fiji." He said and I chuckled.

" I was thinking like we are in Bora Bora." I said.

" Why? Don't you like this place here?" He asked me and I chuckled.

" Yeah, I do. It's beautiful." I said to him and he smiled.

" I don't you think you are enjoying it." He said.

" You are wrong." I said to him.

" Yeah, I can be but I felt you are a bit disappointed." He said.

" I was just wondering why do you think like that?" I asked him.

" Why were you looking at those houses like that?" He asked me.

" I was just wondering." I said.

" I thought you hate deserted places." He said.

" I do. I don't like places were people aren't around." I said.

" Don't worry it's not a deserted island." He said.

" But I haven't seen a single person around yet." I said to him and he chuckled.

" This part of the island is private one." He said to me.

" Really?!" I asked him.

" Yeah." He said.

" But why do we need to go on a private place for honeymoon? We could have spend times like normal people do." I said. He facepalmed.

" There is always people around you. I need you for myself too sometimes." He said to me and I chuckled.

" Alright, you got me all for yourself." I said to him and he smiled widely. He leaned and pecked on my lips.

" I am sorry for everything." He said.

" Let's not talk about that thing now." I said and he nodded.

We walked for awhile and reached the beach nearby. It was so beautiful with beautiful greenish water. It was pulling me toward it.

" Is this beach private?" I asked him because he won't like if I strip off in front of people.

" Yes, but why, Babe?" He asked me.

" Alright. Take this." I gave him my phone before removing my tops leaving myself in my bra and shorts. He looked at me weirdly.

" What happened?" He asked me.

" Water is calling me. Bye, Mr. Krendler. See you later." I said and throwing my tops on him before jumping on the water.

The warmth of the water engulfed me at once. It was so welcoming. I smiled widely as I swam around for awhile. He kept looking at me for awhile then smirked. He is up to something. What is he going to do?!!

I looked at him with widened eyes when he removed his shirt before jumping into the water. I giggled and swam away from him. He chuckled. I looked back and suddenly couldn't find him anymore. Where is this guy?!!

" Darien!!!" I called him but he didn't replied.

I swam at the place where he was awhile back. Where has he gone now!!! I turned and a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

" Caught you, Mrs. Krendler." He said and I narrowed my eyes.

" It was cheating." I said.

" Everything is fair in love and war." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Why are you here? You are not fan of having fun. Always serious in everything. Like really, dude?!" I asked him.

" You were having fun alone here with water and it made me jealous how water can touch you everywhere and I can't." He said and I chuckled seductively. I leaned on him.

" You can touch me everywhere even where water can't reach." I said to him and he looked at me weirdly for awhile. Then sighed deeply.

" Your ways of seducing is killer, Babe." He said. I smirked.

" It's only you who has the privilege to have it." I said.

" I know that." He said pulling me further closer. " You belong to me." He said before crashing his lips on mine.