Insane

Darien's POV

I was sitting across James who was trying to have the soup but his hand were also injured. The nurse came and helped him. She made him have the medicines as well. He was looking better today.

" How are you now?" I asked him. He chuckled.

" Much better." He said and I nodded.

" That's good." I said and sighed deeply. " Couldn't save your mom. Sorry for that." I said to him and he chuckled.

" It's ok. At least you have tried." He said and I nodded.

" Who did all these?" I asked him and he sighed deeply before answering my question. An answer which shocked me to the hell.

" My father." He said and my eyes open widened.

" What?!!" I asked him.

" Yeah. It's my father who has done all these. He killed everyone." He said.

" But why?!! Why would he kill your mom, his sister and nephew? And also you?" I asked him.

" Because he is a monster." He said sighing deeply.

" If you want no more damage you should tell me things truly. Otherwise we will not be able to make things right." I said to him and he sighed deeply.

" What about Lia?" He asked about his sister.

" She was in the dormitory of her University. Cole brought her back. She is currently with Brielle. Don't worry she is safe." I said to him.

" Thanks God!!" He said.

" Why did your dad try to kill you all?" I asked him and he sighed deeply.

" He has gone mad." He said and I sighed.

" But why would he do something like that?" I asked him.

" He works for some terrorist group." He said and I looked at him weirdly. "If you don't believe me then you can go to Mexico. They have a huge warehouse there." He said and I nodded.

" When did you find it out?" I asked him.

" 2 weeks back when your grandpa died." He said.

" He is your grandpa too, James." I said to him.

" He is not. I am not your brother. Your father is not my biological father. It's Mr. Coselotti." He said with hatred shining in his eyes. I sighed deeply. I didn't see this coming. I decided not to talk about it anymore.

" How did you know that your father works for those terrorist?" I asked him.

" He introduced me with his partners in that party. He wanted to meet your grandpa. I gave him time. I didn't know that he will do something like that with your grandpa. I heard the news about your grandpa the next morning and he told me everything. I wanted to expose him but he took me to Mexico. I just ran away from there few days back and went home to tell everyone about this. And these all happened." He said and sighed deeply. " Those blood sucker doesn't care about family or near and dear. They just want their wishes get fulfilled." He said.

" What did he do to my grandpa?" I asked him.

" He poisoned his drink he was having so that he dies in a heart attack that night and made his car brake failed. So that it looks like he was drunk and got that accident." He said. I sighed deeply.

" What was his problem with my grandpa?" I asked him.

" Your grandpa came to know about his illegal activities and he was scared that he will expose him. Your grandpa gave him a chance but he took the chance to kill him." He said and my hands turned into fists. I sighed deeply.

" Whom did you meet in that party that day with whom your father introduced you?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" Will you be able to hear those names?" He asked me and I nodded.

" I will." I said and he sighed.

" Mr. Jennings, Mrs. Everly, Mr. Bonnet, Mr. Charles, Mr. Cohen, Ms. West." He said and I looked at him weirdly. They all are respective and trustworthy Congressman from our party. How can they be that selfish and betrayer!!!

" Are you sure that they all are involved??" I asked him and he sighed deeply.

" Yeah, they are his partner." He said to me.

" What about the Vice President? Is he also involved?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" He is a chicken to be in a terrorist group." He said to me chuckled. He was right.

" But what is their motive now?! What are they planning about?" I asked him.

" They are planning something very dangerous." He said.

" And that's?" I asked him.

" That is what I was going to tell you. They are planning to attack the White House and keep all the people inside along with Mr. President hostage." He said.

" Why is that?" I asked him.

" Because they want their group members who are behind the bars back." He said. " Some of them are already sentenced to death for their participation in the terrorist activities all those years. They want them back. They are really playing something bad. They will bring them out of the jail." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Not so easily." I said to him. " When were they going to attack the White House?" I asked him.

" It was about in a week. But I don't know may be it will be changed now. I won't be surprised if it's today itself." He said and I sighed deeply.

" Alright. You take rest. I will come later." I came out of his cabin and called Cole telling him everything.

He said he and his team were ready. It's a good thing that we at least have some people who can give us support. God knows actually how many of them will be there. Then I called Taylor informing him everything. He said he was ready with his people. I sighed and called my dear wife she was cooking something that she was saying. Once I was sure that she is not causing any trouble I called Sebastian and asked for help. He assured me that he will be there. I quickly reached Cole and Taylor at as usual place and discussed about the plan. I was going out but Cole stopped me.

" What is this?" He looked at the button on my shirt. I rolled my eyes.

" That's a tennis ball." I said and he pulled it out of my shirt and I looked at him weirdly.

" This is a spy camera and if I am not wrong it's your wife who did this." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

Brielle!!! Crazy Girl!!! She will make me insane.

" Let's go. We have to reach before she makes a move." I said to them.