Frustrated

Brielle's POV

" There you go. Your gun." He gave my gun back to me.

" It was cheating." I said to him. He rolled his eyes.

" What are you doing here? I told you to stay in the car." He said and I rolled my eyes. I myself even don't know what am I doing there.

" I... I'm... Umm... I thought you.... I" I couldn't finish. He hold my hand and pulled me with him.

" You thought I would get kidnapped?" He asked me.

" Umm... Something like that." I said to him. He shook his head and I just twisted my lips.

" I am not going to get kidnapped that easily." He said to me.

" Yeah, right but it's not safe to roam around alone at night that too in the graveyard." I said. He chuckled.

" Ok, come with me, Iron lady. After all you have to save me if something happens." He said and I rolled my eyes before settling the gun on the gun holder on my thigh hiding under my gown.

" Are you trying to seduce people wearing such a dress?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Say that straight that you are very attracted to me." I said to him. He chuckled.

" Don't wear such clothes. These will only attract people in a wrong way." He said and I raised my eyebrows.

" Excuse me!!! It's my life, my choice and I don't find my clothes are inappropriate in any way. You shouldn't say that. You don't have any right. It's none of your business, Mr." I said to him.

" It's my freaking business only. Absolutely mine." He gritted angrily.

" What do you mean?" I asked him in confusion.

He ran his fingers in his hair in frustration before wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me in his arms. I looked at him shocked. He just didn't do that. He looked very frustrated. I tried to figure it out what was going on there. I really needed to find it out.

" It shouldn't be like this. Not in a graveyard. Damn me!!! Forget it. Forget everything." He mumbled before taking a deep breath.

What is he saying?! Is he drunk?! But he doesn't even touches alcohol unlike me. If I get frustrated I will be hangover that night totally drunk but for safety it's at my home.

" What happened?! You ok?" I asked him.

" I am ok. Very well. I am messed." He said before giving me the shock of my life.

He just pressed his lips on mine. I was just frozen. What is happening?!! I was just standing there like a statue. What just he has done?!! Did he just kissed me?! Yes, freaking yes!!! He did. He kissed me. He freaking kissed me. Damn it!!! How can he just do that?!! He can't do that but he just has done that. Brielle, you are going crazy. Damn you.

He freaking kissed you. Do something. I tried to encourage myself but I found myself still frozen like a statue. I wasn't even moving, may be my breath stuck and heart was beating crazily. But damn!!! It felt good. So good. I never thought it would turn like that. What was that?!!

" It's my business. Don't shoot those arrows of seduction on someone else. I will be doomed. If you want to shoot those arrows then shoot them on me. I won't mind having those but no... I mean don't. Don't you dare to lure anyone else. Never ever. I will probably kill that bast*rd." He said to me at once before I could react on what he had done earlier.

" You... I mean.... What was that?!" I asked him breathlessly.

" That was a kiss. Don't you know that?" He asked me.

" Why did you kiss me?" I asked him at once.

" Because... Damn it... Because you made me angry." He said.

" Who does something like that?! Are you insane!!! When did I make you angry?! It's you who always keeps doing that. I didn't even wanted to come to the party and now you are accusing me of something I have never ever done. That is unexpectable. Very very disappointing as well." I said to him and he gritted.

" You talked to John and I don't like it." He said.

" I told you once that I didn't even know that he is your brother. If I knew I wouldn't talk to him and you didn't earn me before what to do and what not. But then comes why should I listen to you, Mr. I was only given the responsibility to assure your security but now you are making it too personal. It's my choice wether I want to talk to John or not. But as it's very unpleasant to you and you think he is going to hurt you I will keep a safe distance from him till I am in this responsibility. But you can't force me to do something." I said to him and he sighed deeply before letting me go.

" I am saying that just because I don't want you to get hurt by anyone. Do you know how people were looking at you tonight in the party?! Disgusting." He said totally frustrated. I chuckled.

Good people has many problems. They just can't be bad and can't see people doing something bad as well. Mr. Krendler has to deal with that because he can't be bad either.

" How?! With pure lust?! They might wanted to sleep with me thinking that I am a bi*ch, right? Some of them even made me their mistress in their imagination. May be some of them have f*cked me in their imagination even more than -" I couldn't complete my sentence as he pulled me in his arms back.

" Just stop. Don't say a single word more. Cause if you do I don't know what will I do. I am very frustrated right now." He said gritting his teeth closing his eyes. I smiled. I sometimes fail to predict this guy. He is so unpredictable.

" It's ok." I said to him. He opened his eyes.

" What is ok?" He asked me.

" Their eyes. We just can't stop them doing that. They will still keep doing that. Besides I am used to it now. From my school teacher to colleagues and seniors no one is out of this list actually. I have seen men. Trust me they are the filthiest thing that I hate the most except for a few. I am experienced about that now. I know how to dodge them." I said to him.

" Except for a few?" He asked me.

" Yeah." I said to him.

" Am I in that list?" He asked me.

" What do you think?" I asked him.

" I don't think so. I might be awhile back when I didn't kiss you. But I think you no more will keep me in that list." He said.

" Kissing is not a bad thing. People kiss them whom they love. So, I think you do love me as well." I said to him and he looked at me weirdly.

" Yeah, I do." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I was joking." I said to him.

" But I wasn't." He said and I rolled my eyes again.

" Come on. Let's go and meet your parents then I need to go back home. My body is screaming for rest and eyes are for sleep." I said to him. He sighed deeply. He was totally frustrated today.