Nightmare

Darien's POV

" Very odd. Who hung this painting?! Tasteless things all around. I literally don't like it. What's in this place I don't even like this place. Look at the color. What's in this black and grey colors?!! It gives me a creepy feeling." She has been whining since morning about these weird things.

" Then what should be the color of the room?" I asked her.

" It should be yellow." She said and I looked at her weirdly.

" Yellow?!" I asked her.

" Yeah, see minions' color is yellow. Pikachu is yellow, SpongeBob and banana is also yellow." She gave me a weird explanation. I rolled my eyes.

" Like really?!! You are giving me this weird explanation?" I asked her.

" It's not weird at all." She said to me.

" Alright, sit there quietly. I am doing something very important. Don't disturb me." I said to her.

" Then I will go and have a tour of your office." She said to me.

" No need. Sit down there silently. You are babysitting me here." I said to her.

" Sure. I have no other works. I will always keep babysitting you. Not just you. When you will get married I will babysit your wife as well. And when you will have kids I will babysit them as well. After all I don't have any other things to do. I am a nanny after all. I will keep babysitting your family generation to generation. Right?" She asked me and I chuckled.

" I won't mind if you babysit my kids as well. In fact you have to take care of them anyways." I said to her.

She glared at me and I smiled sweetly at her. She looks very cute when she glares at someone. Can anyone tell that this cute little girl can kill someone within a blink?!! I know no one will believe that. But the thing is it's actually true. She is too wild when she is in her missions.

" Die." She gritted angrily.

" If I die then whom will you babysit later? You want to babysit my kids, right?" I asked her.

" I don't want to babysit anyone. Not you not your kids not anyone." She said. " No, I want to babysit my unborn nephew or niece. I really want a niece so that we can have fun together. I don't complain actually but I want a niece. I just can't wait to be an aunt at all." She said. I rolled my eyes.

" Someone should babysit you first you haven't grown up yet." I said to her and she glared at me.

" You haven't grown up yet. This why you need someone to babysit you all the time." She said to me and I chuckled. " I am 23. I am grown up and adult enough that I don't need someone to babysit me all the time." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" I am 27. I am older than you." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" But still need a babysitter. What a shame!!!" She clapped her hands mockingly. I sighed deeply. I don't need a babysitter but I need you, girl. Stupid!!!

" Hmm... Whatever." I said. " You are too adult for 23 years old of yours."

" What do you mean?" She asked me.

" Always in a booth face like you are so pissed off with the world. Just like an old grandma." I said to her.

" You just didn't call me an old grandma!!! You don't have any idea what Brielle is. I don't wear those slutty clothes like your PA. Otherwise you would faint." She said.

" Ummm.... That worst?!!" I teased her. " Do you like a witch?" I asked her and she glared at me.

" You must be blind. If I applied for Miss universe then I would be the titleholder by now. You don't have any idea about me. So, you shut your mouth." She said and I nodded.

Very well that she hasn't applied for Miss universe or such modeling agencies. Her body is not for the world to see. She is mine. I even hate the thought of other people admiring her. Though she is such a person liked by everyone and everyone will definitely praise her. I can't stop them. But I can't handle that as well. I am in a critical situation.

" Yeah, right." I said to her.

" Don't mock me. It's true. You don't even have any idea about me." She said.

" I think no one has a better version of idea about you than me." I said to her.

" What do you mean?" She asked me and I shrugged. She was about to say something else but someone knocked on the door.

" Come in." I said and the next moment the door of the cabin opened and the person entered the cabin surprised me actually.

" Stefanie!!" I said at once.

" Darien!!" She said and ran to me before she gave me a hug. I hugged her back.

" Surprise!!" She said breaking the hug. I chuckled looking at Brielle who made a face like she want to throw up right now. I shook my head.

" I really got surprised. When have you come back?" I asked her.

" Awhile back. I directly came to meet you." She said. She looked at the direction I was looking and kept looking at Brielle for awhile then chuckled.

" She is the one, right?" She asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" You know her very well." I said to her and she chuckled.

" She has grown up. I mean she is more beautiful now. Gosh!!! I regret not being a boy now. Trust me, Darien, best friend or not I would have killed you to get her if I was a boy. Bad luck for me. How pity!!!" She said and I rolled my eyes on my best friend's weird reaction.

" Good luck for me then. I don't like competing with anyone to get something. But if it happens then I will not lose in that war ever. You know me very well." I said to her.

" Yeah, you are a nightmare." She said giggling and I glared at her. Best friends are the meanest people in the world.