She

Brielle's POV

" Where is your friend Josephine?" Mr. Krendler asked me as I sat opposite to him in the jet. We were leaving for England for a week. I am already missing home. I don't know how to handle it.

But why is Mr. Krendler asking about Josie?!! What's in his mind?! I tried to figure it out but his eyes were behind the shades and I couldn't see those leaf green eyes which actually sometimes makes me think like he has came out from the anime world. So flawless.

Today he wasn't wearing his boring suits like he always wears. I took a moment to check him out. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt, a denim jacket and a pair of black jeans. That's it along with his messy hair. The most surprsing thing was that he wasn't working on his laptop neither was using his phone he was reading a book. The Lord Of Rings. I rolled my eyes. Like really?!!

" What happened?" He asked me.

" Nothing happened." I said.

" Then where are you lost? I asked you where is your friend?" He asked me again.

" Why are you asking about her?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

" She was injured. She can't be alone at home. This why I am asking you. Is she home alone?" He asked me and I sighed.

" No, she is at my uncle's place now. She will stay with them until I come back." I said to him and he nodded.

Actually, Josie wanted to stay at home but Seb came and took her home this morning. She couldn't handle alone. There is Enzy, Kelly and Aunt Mercy who can help her. And she will get well soon if she stays in a family atmosphere. She needs mental supports as well.

" That's great." He said and fixed his eyes on the book again. I rolled my eyes.

His appearance today was poking me a lot today. I didn't think that.. umm.. I mean I always admitted that he is hell dashing but I have never seen him if casual clothes. I mean, man.. ummm... He is hot. Urrrrrrghhhh!!!

Don't think about that. Don't think about that, Brie. He is your boss. And you hate boys. You don't want to be near them. You don't want to be caged. You don't want your heart to be broken. You don't want to get hurt. You will stay alone and you will die virgin. You don't need anyone. He is just distracting you. Focus!! Focus!!! Focus!!! I said to myself. I need to be focused on my duty.

But how would I know that this senator was going to turn out this hot one day!!!! My brain screamed at me. I rolled my eyes on this comment.

Just keep quiet, for awhile." I said to my brain.

" Why are we not taking off just yet?" I asked him.

" We are waiting for grandpa. We can't just go without him." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Hmm, ok." I said to him.

" Why are you so silent today?" He asked me as he turned the page of the book.

" Who me?!!" I asked him.

" Yes, you. I can't talk to the air because here is no one but you and me. So, if I am talking to someone then it would definitely be you. What's your problem today?." He said and I shook my head.

I wanted to scream out that his hotness was my problem. I wasn't in a good state. I was acting weird. I shouldn't look at him. I shouldn't look at him. I should just sit there like a zombie. I shouldn't look at him now.

Get rid of him. Get rid of him. Get rid of him." I said to myself in my brain.

Suddenly I found Mr. Krendler Sr. was coming inside the jet. I waved at him at once.

" Mr. Krendler!!! Over here." I said to him and he smiled before he reached us. He smiled at us.

" Hi, Brielle." He said to me.

" Hi, you are late. You should have come with your grandson." I said to him. He chuckled.

" I had something to do for my grandson only." He said.

" Ok." I said to him.

" Let's talk about it later, Grandpa. Not just now. Please?" I said to him and he nodded. The plane was taking off.

" Ok, as you say but your work is done." He said to Mr. Krendler before getting up from the seat he was sitting as the plane already took of.

" Where are you going?" I asked him.

" I will take some rest and join you guys later." He said to us and I nodded.

" Have some rest then. You look like you haven't slept well last night." I said to him.

" Right. I need to sleep for awhile." He said to me.

He left and I nodded. I turned back to my boss who was currently busy reading his book so attentively. I rolled my. I was sitting right in front of him but he didn't even care about that. That really irritated me a bit. I sighed and picked my phone out. I started to play candy crush on it but it wasn't helping much. How could it help when there is a hot as hell devil sitting across me?!! I tried to get out of it but I ended up falling into it more deeply. Damn me!!! What's wrong with me?!! I don't know. I just don't know that. I kept my phone back and leaned back.

" You didn't tell me why are you going to London." I asked him.

" To attend a birthday party." He said.

Birthday party?! That person must be one of the most important persons in his life. He has taken a whole week off for that person. Lucky person to get his attention. Very well. Should I ask him about that person?! Alright, I don't have to be so personal now. Let's don't ask him about that.

" Oh, that's ok. But I haven't bought a gift for the person." I said to her.

" You came with me this will be definitely a cool gift for her." He said.  I nodded though there were something else going on my mind.

Her??! It's a she?! Who is this 'She'?!!!