That Day

Brielle's POV

" I will kill myself one day." I said burying my face on the pillow. " and awsfrfgfcbhvvh" the rest of the sentence sounded something like that. Great!!!

" Sorry. And what?!" Enzy asked me.

" Abd the old man will be responsible for that." I said to her and she sighed

" Why are you so upset today?" She asked me.

" I am so f*cking annoyed. Make me some cupcakes." I said to her and she sighed.

" But what's wrong, Brielle?" She asked me and I put my head on her lap. She started to run her fingers on my hair. I sighed deeply.

" I am done that old man has trapped me in a deadly zone without any other choice to go on with that." I said to her and she sighed.

" What did he do?" She asked me.

" He told me to babysit a dashing devil." I said to her.

" A dashing devil!!! Like your brothers?" She asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" My brothers are not devil. They are so nice." I said and she gave me a flat expression.

" Well, sometimes they are evil." I said to her.

" Sometimes?" She narrowed her eyes.

" Ok. But he is different from my brothers." I said to her.

" They are your brothers this why they are nice to you. May be that dashing devil of yours is nice to his sister." She said and I nodded.

" Yeah, right." I said and then realized what she just has said. " What?!! He is not mine. What are you talking about, Enzy!!!" I asked her and she chuckled.

" Who is he?" She asked me. I sighed deeply.

" His name is Darien Krendler. He is a senator. His grandfather David Krendler is the president's Chief adviser of foreign affairs who asked the president for an extra security for his grandson as there were some attacks on him a few days back. So, the old man appointed me there. Tell me how can I survive there?!! Adventures always keeps pulling me toward it. I will die here without doing anything. Why can't they choose someone else?!! Please help me to come out of there. I will kill myself otherwise." I said to her and she sighed.

" You know if grandpa has taken that decision then no one can talk about that anymore. It's sealed." She said and I sighed.

Why does this old man hates me that much!!! I sometimes think like that he even hates to breath in the same air with me. He always keeps creating trouble for me. And lady Wittgenstein is a bit more than her husband. She always gets hyper whenever she sees me like I am a deadly virus. God just helps them.

" I know. I hate myself for being in this situation. Where there my friends are fighting with the enemies here I am doing nothing but babysitting a devil senator. I was to there with them playing with dangers. Even Josie is there. I feel so lonely at home." I said to her and she sighed deeply.

" Why do you want to run away from Mr. Krendler. Has he done something to you?!" She asked me and I shook my head.

" He hasn't done anything yet but I feel he is going to create a big fuss in my life. I don't want to stuck with someone like that. I feel like he is dangerous for me." I said to her and she shook her head.

" Why will he be dangerous for you if he hasn't done anything yet, Brielle?" She asked me and I sighed.

" I can't make you understand that. I am just bored with myself. You know what I have done these days?!! I have only gone here and there to attend those boring political meetings with him. It has f*cked my mind savagely that I have lost interest in my own hobbies. I didn't even watch Pokemon these days. Can you imagine?!! I watch them regularly even if I am on missions. Now a days I just go to his office in the morning then accompany him every damn where he goes. I sit like a statue there with him and try hard to keep myself awake while they starts their boring conversation. That day I just couldn't keep myself awake anymore and I just slept in the cabinet meeting. I don't know why they are allowing me to be there. May be because they know the president is very close to me. But that doesn't mean I have to carry this duty on. I hate it." I said and she sighed. I turned my face to her stomach where my lil champ was. " Baby, come out soon and then be in my team. See? No one supports your poor aunt." I said kissing on her stomach. She giggled.

" You will be his or her godmother." She said to me and I chuckled.

" What about Nancy and Karina? Aren't they ready to kill me with a chainsaw?" I asked her and she chuckled.

" If you were not there then I wouldn't be alive now. You saved me from getting raped that day. If only you wouldn't reach there in time that day they would have raped me and then killed me as well, Brie. You are the guardian angel of my like and I love you more than anyone else. I am always grateful to you for whatever you have done for me. This why you deserve to be my children's godmother. Nancy and Karina will understand that. After all they are not blind. If I wasn't alive then I wouldn't be able to fall in love with your brother and get married with him let alone having kids with him." She said to me and I smiled.

See? This why I love her the most. I know she will always have my back no matter what happens. I am just too thankful to God that he send me on time that day to help her.

" You take rest. I will make you your cupcakes." She said and went downstairs.

I was trying to have a nap when my phone decided to protest against that and started to ring savagely singing One Last Time of Ariana Grande. I groaned ad picked it up.

" Hello!!!" I answered it.

" Where are you?" I heard a familiar voice.

" Who are you?" I asked him.

" It's Darien Krendler." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Oh, tell me what should I do for you?! You need me to make you dinner, iron your clothes, clean your house, do groceries for you also along with babysitting you?" I asked him.

" No, thanks. I have people to handle those things. As for now accompany me to a party. I will pick you up in 30 minutes." He said before hanging up. I gritted. I will one day cut him into pieces and feed my dogs. Just am waiting for that day.