Impossible

Brielle's POV

" What?!!" Kelly asked me at once.

" What what?" I asked her back while chopping the veggies.

" He kissed you?" She asked me.

" Yeah, he did." I said.

" And you didn't kicked him hard?" Enzy asked me.

" No, why would I kick him?" I asked him.

" Girl, you freaking kick down people every time they want to even reach you. And here someone has kissed you that too forcefully. You did nothing?! Why is this surprising me like hell?" She asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" It's not shocking. I just felt that I shouldn't do it for two reasons." I said to her.

" Which reasons?" Kelly asked me at once.

" One, I can't kick the senator. If something is wrong then I have to report the headquarter. I am sent to protect him not to hurt him. If I try to hurt him then there will be a big mess. They will suspend me. You know the old man. He will never ever show mercy on me. He will just be hell angry and it's not good for his BP. Last time I checked it wasn't stable. I don't want him get sick. Then there will be no one for me to prank with." I said to her.

" And the 2nd one?" Kelly asked me.

" The 2nd one is because he didn't have any bad intention on me. If he had then he literally could do many things days before. I have done clumsy things these days. If there was someone else he definitely would try to take advantage of me but he never ever did. He never tried to do something bad to me. This kind of people are rarely found these days. This why I didn't kick him. He... is... nice I think." I said and the girls looked at me weirdly.

" He is nice?!" Enzy asked me.

" Yeah." I said going toward the fridge to get the other ingredients.

Enzy was whining that she was hungry though she has eaten a buffet in the morning. I mean Enzy was already a foodie but since she got pregnant she is like became a dinosaur. She is always hungry and whining. She turned very emotional these days. I can understand that's because of the pregnancy hormones. They works weirdly. But the most important thing is I am going to be an aunt of a little angel. Oh, I just can't wait to be an aunt. I sang inside my head.

" But even last evening he wasn't that nice. You called him stupid." Enzy said.

" Yeah, he is still stupid. That doesn't mean he can't be good. My brothers are also stupid, girls but they are the best brothers in the world. That's how this works. I didn't say that he is not a stupid anymore. If he wasn't a stupid then he wouldn't be going to the graveyard in middle of the night." I said to her.

" Yeah, right. And who kisses someone in the graveyard? Was that a good idea?" Kelly asked me. I rolled my eyes.

" Do I need to remind you where your first kiss was?" I asked her.

" In the library." She said and rolled her eyes.

" Like seriously?! Who allowed you to kiss in the library?" Enzy asked her.

" Issy did that. I wasn't even ready for that." Kelly said.

" You guys should get married now. It's long time now. You guys should tie the knot." Enzy said.

" They are still kids. So they need time to think about getting married actually." I said to her.

" Suddenly we have grown up." Kelly said. I raised my eyebrows.

" Like really?" I asked her.

" Yeah, really. Like really." She said. I chuckled.

" So, what should I do now?! Start to take preparation for your grand wedding ceremony?! We actually have to take preparation for your wedding from long before because there are going to two ceremonies of wedding. One is the traditional American one and the other one is you Chinese one. I am actually very excited about the last one. Should I wear those traditional clothes in your wedding?" I asked her and she nodded.

" Of course. Every single one of you." She said and I chuckled.

" Get married soon otherwise I won't be able to enjoy much with my full grown baby bump and a overprotective husband." Enzy said and I chuckled.

Seb was always overprotective to Enzy. But now when she has got pregnant he became more protective toward her. It's necessary I think otherwise Enzy this little girl is too much dear to dangers. Danger just pulls her like a magnet. She always falls in trouble even without trying. That's why Seb is too much protective towards her. And it's good for her. He takes care of her all the time. Though she whines about it time to time but I think she likes it as well. I sighed deeply. Love has changed Seb completely. He became a lovesick puppy. He was completely different. The most arrogant person in the world. People wouldn't be able to stand him for long. But now he has changed a lot. Enzy did that to her. I am so happy that I have reached her that day and could save her that day. I just don't know what happened to Victor and Tony after that incident because I have never seen them in the headquarter. Quite better for them because they would die if I found them again. May be Seb has done something about that. But who cares!!!

" Don't worry. I will get married soon. Very soon." Kelly said to Enzy. " And guess whose number is later?" She asked her.

" Brie's." Enzy said and I rolled my eyes.

" That day isn't coming so soon, Sweethearts. Keep dreaming. I have no plans of getting married in next 15 years. If I change my mind after that then it's different." I said to them.

" I got a feeling that you are getting married in next 15 months." Kelly said and I glared at her.

This girl has a golden voice. Whatever she says somehow comes out to be true. I do believe that it's coincidence but still if she has said that then I should be careful about that.

" That's impossible." I said to her and she smirked.