Answers

Brielle's POV

" Where are we going?" I asked him.

" Going on a date. London is a beautiful city anyways." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I have been here several times." I said to him.

" But it's the first time that you are here with me, right?" He asked me and I gritted. 

" Yeah, right." I said and he gritted.

" Why are you not smiling?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" What's so funny here?" I asked him.

" Just put on a smile. That's what people do when they go on a date." He said.

" There are many more things that people do when they go on a date not just smile." I said to him.

" Alright. We will go on those but step by step. We shouldn't be like 1 to 100 in a blink. Should we?! Or you would like that the most?" He asked me and I gritted. This stupid!!!

" No. Thanks. I am fine." I said and he chuckled holding my hand intertwining our fingers. I rolled my eyes but it was giving me a weird feeling. That touch was something. I just couldn't figure it out.

" I see. I thought you were thinking something wild inside your head and you love those things." He said to me.

" None of your business." I said to him.

" Of course that's my business. Everything about you is my damn business." He said to me.

" What does that mean?" I asked him.

" What?" He asked back.

" How can you are so concerned about me?!" I asked him.

" I am always concerned about you. And now that you are my girlfriend and soon to be wife so I need to be concerned about you more. I definitely do." He said to me and I looked at him weirdly.

Does this guy lives in fantasy world?!! What does he think he himself is!!!

Dashing to die for. My brain said and I rolled my eyes.

Get lost. I shouted at it.

" Excuse me, Sir. When did I agree with you?! Kindly remind me. I don't remember to be your girlfriend neither your wife. I don't know who keeps giving you these weird ideas. You shouldn't walk on the road when you are drunk, right?" I asked her.

" Damn!!! I am not drunk. You are forgetting about the bet. You have lost it. So, you can't say no now. You agreed with the condition." He said.

" But I am not going to fall in love with you ever." I said to him.

" Let's see. Time will say what will happen. I don't think you can resist me." He said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I narrowed my eyes at him.

" I am not like other girls. You are forgetting that." I said to him. " I am different." I said to him.

" Of course you are different from others. This why I like you. Others give me awkward feeling which I don't want to face at all." He said.

" Awkward feeling?! Like what?! Seducing you?! Acting bi*chy?? Whoring around you?! Even I can do that." I said to him and he chuckled.

" No, you won't." He said.

" How do you know that?!" I asked her.

" I just know that." He said.

" You don't know. I can take your money and run away." I tried to sound bi*chy.

" No, you can't. Because you can't go out of my radar. So, you can't do that." He said.

" I can sleep around with other people as well." I tried to make him hate me.

" You will not. You hate boys and don't want to get closer to them." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I can cheat on you. I can leave you broken hearted." I said to him but he shook his head.

" You can't. You can tell me thousands of things against yourself but my answer is you can't. Because you hate them." He said and I sighed deeply.

" I can hurt you badly. You shouldn't trust in this face." I said to him pointing my face. He turned to me and leaned closer.

" I do trust on this face the most." He said to me as his hand reached my cheek caressing it softly. " I know it will not deceive me." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

" You only know me from 4 months. How can you be so sure about that?! You don't know what I can actually do. You shouldn't trust me like that. It will hurt you in the end." I said to him. He chuckled.

" I choose to trust you. I know you will not cheat on me." He said.

" What will happen if I break your trust?" I asked him.

" It will hurt me but I will still want you. And I told you before you can't cheat on me. You can't go out of my reach to do so." He said to me.

" Overconfidence is not a good thing. I have already learnt it. You should learn it as well." I said to him and he chuckled.

" I am not overconfidence. I just know that." He said to me.

" You can't predict the future." I said to him and he smiled.

" I can predict our future. We will get married and have kids. Live happily ever after." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Very good explanation but it didn't satisfied me. I know you are up to something. What do you want from me?" I asked him.

" You. I want you. All of you." He said to me and I gave him a boring expression.

" You want me?! Means my body. I know boys very well. They are always disgusting." I said.

" If I wanted your body then I could have it long long back and trust me no one could stop me." He said and I just was a bit shocked looking at his cold expression. " I want you. It's you. Not individually your body. It's all of you." He said and I gulped looking at his face. " And you should know that not everyone are the same." He said before pressing his lips on mine. I was frozen trying to register his answers in my brain.